Chapter 7

The babysitter (Gtae AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong decided to send Hera and Taeyeon in the room. And inside the lift with Jiyong and Hera is the longest moment of Taeyeon’s life. The lift is not that large, and the proximity of Jiyong makes her intoxicated, like drinking whiskey in an empty stomach. Her hands feel clammy and heart is beating fast when she heard that familiar ‘ding’ of the lift, indicating that they arrived in their designated floor. The way going to the room is as slow as the Monday traffic in Seoul. The room is in the top most floor of the hotel with a breathtaking view. Walking behind Jiyong, Taeyeon is keeping a good distance between her and the man. But Hera is a different story. She doesn’t let go of Nanny Taeyeon’s hand even when her father carried her. Hera is still holding her hand, thinking that if she let go, her nanny would disappear in thin air.

 

They open the room and a spectacular view greeted them. The minimalist design of the room is to die for. Not to mention the king size bed that look as inviting as ever. There is a minibar and amenities like water and juice as well. Taeyeon can see how sophisticated the room is- the towels, bathrobes and slippers are neatly arranged in one of the couches. And she saw a box, a red and black box near the spare soap and shampoo bottle. Oh my God! A box of condoms came into view. She blushes beet red when she saw that there is even a sensual massage oil beside that box. Jiyong immediately hides the items, thankful that Hera didn’t see it.

 

“Ms. Kim, are you okay?”

“Yes?”

“You can use the bathroom first. I will take care of Hera for now. I’ll be going back to the party later.”

“I can take Hera with me in the bathroom. I will help her wash-up and change clothes. You… you can go back to the party.”

“Are you chasing me away?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind. Take Hera with you.”

 

Taeyeon doesn’t want to look at him. Looking at him is a sin. She tried her best to blame it in pregnancy hormones but who is she kidding? Maybe she is being deprived for such a long time that her hormones are catching up? As far as she can remember, the last time she had was the time she and her partner conceived little pumpkin because after that, her partner insisted and denied that little pumpkin is not his. She made one last look at Jiyong before taking Hera in her arms. The little girl is so sleepy to argue about being carried by Taeyeon that’s why she doesn’t say anything. And Taeyeon cannot deny the electricity she felt when her arms suddenly touch Jiyong’s. Oh no. This is not good. She hurriedly went inside the bathroom while carrying Hera and their clothes. She just hope that Jiyong didn’t notice her nervousness a while ago. This can’t be. She cannot feel anything inappropriate towards Jiyong. She doesn’t want to complicate her life. She had enough.

 

“Hera, let’s take a super quick bath, ok?”

“No bubble baths?”

“No honey. It’s late and you and I are both sleepy.”

“Will you sleep beside me?”

“Yes?”

“Yey!”

 

Taeyeon make sure that the water is in the right temperature when they went under the shower. Hera look confused when Taeyeon also did the quick bath with her. But the confusion turned into smile when the water hit their body. She keeps on giggling while Taeyeon lather her arms and legs with body wash.

 

“Stop jumping, Hera. You might hurt yourself.”

“The water is so nice and warm!”

 

Hera is still wiggling happily when she accidentally bumps Taeyeon’s belly. Actually, Taeyeon did not feel any pain but just out of reflex, she gave a little whimper of protest.

 

“Oh...”

“Hurt?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter