Cheatsheet

The Chosen Few // Historical AU // Cheatsheet is Up and Applications are Open
Hello to the Chosen Few
CHEAT
GreetingsGuests
Dhh41Uj.png
SCROLL DOWN
Author's Note: The information you find here in the cheatsheet is exactly what I am looking for - this is your best guide to building a character that will not only fit into the story, but fit the ideas I have. I am not against taking thoughts from other applications you've used in the past but please do not completely reuse a past application. Color changes to the application are fine, but please don't mess with the coding. The pas sword is your favorite song right now, and it does not have to be kpop. Scene suggestions are optional, but loved - especially if you have a specific thought in mind! I love to talk through ideas with others, so be prepared to help me make decisions about your character if they are chosen.

Minah's application is finished for the moment but there are pieces of it that I will not be filling in, lest I give away some of the plans for the story. 
Okay first up! Characters should be Korean. That seems like it would  be pretty obvious, but the only the merchant's daughter could be anything other - and only by half. Full name should be stylized in the Eastern way (Surname Given Name), and can be put in hangul next to it if you'd like, but not required. Nicknames are also not required, but could come in to play if there's a fun story around it. Date of birth is literally their birth date - month and day - and then you can put their age in the brackets. Please note that some plotlines have specific age ranges. I did it this way so I didn't have to specify exactly when this story is taking place. uality is up to the writer, but even in present day Korea, non-heterouality is looked down upon. If you chose to go this route, it should be something they try to hide.

I would prefer face claims to remain Korean, as well. They can be idols, actors, or ulzzangs. You will need to pick a back up, as well. This is just on the off chance that someone else chooses the same face claim and both characters are chosen. I could also go with your back up face claim if I feel that they fit your character better. Height and weight do not really matter, it's more for my mental image and description of them in the story. Appearance is so you can tell me anything that might differ from your characters looks - maybe she has a freckle or a birth mark? Clothing will be traditional, but please tell me if she likes to wear certain colors, accessories or if she prefers things simple or ornate.

You should have at least 5 positive and 5 negative traits. Neutral traits are not required but they help develop a robust character. Background does not need to be long, just enough for me to get a feel for the life she had before being sent to the captial city (Seoul). Tidbits are for her likes, dislikes and any other trivia you would like me to know.
The next section is a place for you to add connections your character has. You will need to provide your own personal palace maid - maybe it's your character's best friend. Maybe their little sister? The sky is the limit. Maids should be 16 years old or older. You can also list parents, relatives or any other connections you deem important. If your character's family comes from an affulent family in the capital city, you are more than welcome to list Minah on your applications - just make sure their interatctions make sense. If you have questions about it, you're more than welcome to ask.

Questions are to be answered in character. This gives me a better feel for how your character would talk and interact with others. This should be written in third person if you choose to add more than a spoken respone.

The next section is wholly optional. Everyone will have the emperor as their love interest, but not everyone can end up the empress - so maybe there's a back up that you have in mind? Maybe she was in love before all of this started? Feel free to give me drama and angst to work with! Characters do not have to match their face claims.

Taken face claims are as follows: Lee Junyoung (actor/UKISS) as the emperor, Lee Dokyung (actor) as the Head Councilman, Chun Hojin (actor) as the Commanding General, Yoo Joonsang (actor) as the Head Speaker, Han Eunjung (actress) as the Head Designer, Kim Yongrim (actress) as the Head of Staff, Kim Chungha (soloist/IOI) as Han Minah, Jeon Yeobin (actress) as  Lee Mirae.

Make sure to title your blog "The Chosen Few // Character Name // Plotline" and make sure to tag it "chosenfew" so that I can keep up with them.
loMF27F.png