Wine and Pasta

Marriage Booth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

Winter had been posting a lot about her ongoing relationship with Karina on her private twitter account, at nakikita yon nila Minju at Yena kaya updated pa rin sila sa kaibigan kahit papaano.



 

“Yena, nakita mo ba yung tweet ni MJ? She bought a ring na!” Excited na sabi ni Minju over the phone.



 

Hind rin kasi sila makapagmeet ngayon dahil kakabalik lang ni Winter galing London habang si Minju naman ang paalis for a fashion show in Paris, while Yena, she's busy handling their cafe and also her current projects as a Civil Engineer.



 

“Yes, but she's confused how to even start. Tulungan ba natin?” Yena was the one who proposed in her relationship with Gaeul, kaya alam niya yung nararamdaman ni Winter.



 

“I'm also thinking about that. But maybe we should wait and see? She'll definitely reach out to us pag hindi na niya yan alam.” Minju said. And besides, expectators kasi ang role nila. They want to see how Winter will handle things, and so far, they're both delighted with what they are witnessing.



 

“Sabagay. She might take a different approach with what we'll suggest since she's so in love with her wife already. See that one post about missing her wife before even leaving the country? She's so in love and it shows.” Tumango naman si Minju.



 

“Yeah. So now, we'll just have to wait and see, Yena.” Minju said. They bid their goodbyes afterwards dahil malapit nang umalis si Minju.



 

Meanwhile, Winter was getting ready to go somewhere. It's a saturday kaya nasa bahay lang siya, while her wife left earlier to go to her company, pinapatawag nanaman kasi siya ng CEO.



 

Winter left their house after she finished styling her hair. She wore her helmet and rode her motorcycle to the Yu Residence. After 30 minutes of driving ay nakarating na rin si Winter.



 

“Minjeong, anak.” Jisoo came out to meet Winter after parking her motor at the garage.



 

“Mom.” Agad na yumakap si Winter sa mommy ni Karina.



 

“Pasok ka, anak. Nagluto ako ng Bulalo.” Jisoo smiled fondly at her daughter's wife. Nasa dining room na rin si Lisa who's preparing their table along with Manang.



 

“Upo ka, and let's eat?” Jisoo guided Winter after nitong yakapin si Lisa.



 

“Kumain ka nang marami, hindi pwedeng aalis ka nang hindi ka busog, Minjeong.” Sabi ni Lisa habang nilalagyan ng kanin ang plato ni Winter na ikinatawa din naman niya.



 

They ate while catching up dahil ngayon lang naka bisita si Winter sa mga magulang ng asawa niya. They all have been busy.



 

While desserts were being served.



 

“So anak, what do you want to tell us? May problema ba kayo ni Jimin?” Jisoo asked. Well, Winter secretly asked for Karina's parents to have a formal meeting with them. Nagtataka nga rin ang magasawa dahil hindi nito kasama si Karina to see them, so they're thinking na baka may away sila at nandito si Minjeong para manghingi ng advice. Afterall, her parents isn't around anymore to give her the talk.



 

“No po, moms. Jimin and I are good po.” Winter smiled, assuring the two that she and her wife are on good terms. Tumango tango naman ang dalawa.



 

“A-actually po, I came here to ask something.” Nagkatinginan naman si Jisoo at Lisa na naka kunot ang mga noo.



 

“What is it, anak?” Lisa asked this time. Winter was looking at her sweaty hands before looking at Lisa and Jisoo.



 

“I-I.. I want to ask your permission po to.. to marry Karina.” Agad na napangiti ang magasawa sa sinabi ni Winter.



 

“Anak, thank you for asking. You can marry our daughter.” Lisa said smiling at Winter habang tinatapik ang likod nito, habang si Jisoo naman ay inabot ang kamay ni Winter at hinawakan ang mga ito. She felt warm with what Karina's parents were showing her. It's a familiar warmth that Karina exudes, and Winter could tell that her wife grew in a very loving family.



 

“Thank you, moms. I'll let you know about it po after I propose.” Winter said.



 

Winter stayed for a few hours pa pagkatapos ng lunch kasama si Lisa at Jisoo. They even showed her Karina's baby pictures.



 

“Look at this one, she's even wearing a hanbok but she's consistently crawling. Napaka active na bata.” Jisoo said, simping over baby Jimin.



 

‘She looks so nostalgic..’



 

“Mom, can I have this one?” Winter pointed to a picture of Karina, sitting while she's smiling widely. She's wearing a blue onesie and a matching blue bear hat.



 

“Go on anak, take it.” Jisoo gave it to Winter and she saw how Winter adored her daughter. ‘She’s smitten.’ Jisoo thought.



 



 

Karina and Winter have been trending for 2 whole days straight bago ito magdiedown eventually. And Karina has been going back and forth along with her manager to their company. 



 

“Please Karina, it's for your career and for the company.” The CEO said. The issue with Hyunjin made their company gain a lot of attention, as well as profits which made them more greedy of making Karina follow their decision. Marami kasing nagshiship kay Karina at Hyunjin since they’ve been paired up as the leading actors of the film that's going to be a blockbuster soon. And the previous rumors just fueled it up.



 

“No! And it's final, I will never deny my wife, Mr. Choi.” Karina said before leaving the CEO’s Office. But before she could go out..



 

“Oh, and by the way, I'm filing a lawsuit, see you at court.” She walked out of there like the queen she is. Naka sunod naman si Wendy sa kanya.



 

The reason why she's so mad right now is because they wanted her to hold a press conference and deny the fact that she's married. Iniipit nila si Karina because the previous shippers nila ni Hyunjin ay naging haters niya. They're even calling her names for being married to a woman kahit wala pa nga silang official announcement about it. Those homophobic people..



 

“Are you sure about this Rina?” Tanong ni Wendy habang nasa elevator sila. She just want to make sure na 100% fully decided na si Karina, she doesn't want her to have regrets later on dahil hindi nila alam sa ngayon ang susunod na mangyayari sa career niya. Of course, no matter what happens, Wendy will stay until Karina says so. Naging fond na rin kasi si Wendy sa alaga niya, at alam ni Karina na walang ibang makakapaghandle sa kanya tulad ng paghahandle ni Wendy, so it's easy to say that they'll stay that way for a long time.



 

“My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me, ate. I can't lose her, not now, not ever.” Karina said, full of pride and determination.



 

Napatingin naman ang dalawa sa cellphone na hawak ni Karina. She just received a message from her wife saying..



 

“Misis, ate Wendy informed me about what happened. I'm outside your company now. Let's go somewhere to make you feel better.”



 

Napangiti naman si Karina sa nabasa. “There are  just a lot of reasons why I'm so down for this woman, ate.” Karina said, smiling widely at her phone. They went out of the elevator at pagpunta ni Karina sa lobby, hindi niya makita si Winter. And so she called her.



 

“Asawa ko, where are you? Wala naman yung car natin dito.” Patuloy na naghahanap si Karina sa familiar na itsura ng kotse nila through the glass window.



 

“Who said that I brought our car?” Winter has been watching Karina look for her from the outside. Hindi niya dala ang kotse nila kasi coding, her own car is also at the mechanic kasi monthly maintenance nito. So the only thing she could bring was.. a big bike.



 

“Look at your left, misis. Kakaway ako.” Winter chuckled seeing Karina's confused face brighten as the woman saw her. Nang makita siya ni Karina ay agad na siya nitong nilapitan.



 

Karina jogged her way to Winter, at syempre namumula nanaman si anteh niyo. High waist cargo pants at maluwag na button up shirt na may crop top sa loob lang naman ang suot ni Winter. Take note, hindi naka butones yung button up ni Winter kaya naka balandra ang abs niya sa harap ng lahat.



 

Winter was about to kiss her, a usual greeting they've been accustomed to, pero imbis na kiss ay palo sa braso ang natanggap nito.



 

“Ouch!” Himas ni Winter sa braso niya habang takang naka tingin sa asawa. Karina was even pouting as her hands went up to touch Winter's abs.



 

“Nagpapapogi ka ba, ha? Look, they're all drooling over you, asawa ko. Ako lang dapat eh, kaya itago mo yan.” Sabi nito habang isa isang binubutones ang damit ni Winter. Natawa naman si Winter sa inakto ng misis niya.



 

“Don’t worry i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter