Maybe I'm not the one for you

Melodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed, and the relationship between Yuri and Yena grew stronger. They not only shared happy moments, but also supported each other in their musical journey. They grew together, and their feelings deepened.

 

However, Yena's doubts about the suitability of their relationship continued to grow. She often felt anxious, brooding about whether she could truly live up to Yuri's expectations as a famous pop star. One night, as Yena sat at the piano in her work studio, she mused to herself, "Could it be that I'm not enough for him? Could it be that I'm just going to ruin her?"

 

Yena began to search for answers in the songs she created. Her lyrics reflected her doubts:

 

"Could I be just an ordinary artist, Next to you shining bright, Could I make you happy, Or would I only disappoint you?"

 

But, while Yena searches for answers in her music, Yuri also ponders his feelings. Although he feels close to Yena, he continues to worry that their relationship could be a burden to Yena. Yuri sits alone in his room, writing lyrics that reflect his doubts:

 

"Maybe I'm too heavy an heirloom, For you to chase your own dreams, Maybe I'll take you by storm, And you'll regret loving me."

 

As they reflect on each other and doubt their relationship, the distance between Yuri and Yena grows. They were still in touch, but every encounter was fraught with uncertainty. They know that they must face their doubts soon and talk openly with each other if they want to keep their relationship intact.

 

.

 

.

 

On the other hand, Yuri also reflected on his relationship with Yena. He found that the deeper his feelings for Yena, the more his doubts grew. Yuri felt that he might be bringing a lot of burden and pressure into Yena's life, and he didn't want that to happen.

 

Yuri continued to reflect on his relationship with Yena. Every time he felt close to Yena, he felt more and more pressured by the responsibility he thought he had to carry in their relationship. Yuri feels that he is too heavy an heirloom for Yena who is trying to pursue her dreams.

 

As she gathered with her peers in the music industry, Yuri spoke with one of her close friends, Jihoon. In their conversation, he tried to convey the doubts that kept haunting him. "I feel like I'm carrying a lot of weight in my relationship with Yena. I'm afraid that I could ruin her dreams and happiness."

 

Jihoon listened attentively and spoke wisely, "Yuri, love is not always about giving or receiving everything. Sometimes, love is about supporting and growing together. Don't be too hard on yourself."

 

Despite Jihoon's attempts to provide a wise outlook, Yuri's doubts still didn't go away. She felt that she was an obstacle to Yena, and that Yena should be free of all the fears and burdens that existed in their relationship.

 

When Yuri appeared on stage, her heart was still filled with doubts. He wanted to do his best for Yena, but he was also afraid that this relationship might bring more suffering than happiness.

 

While Yuri was pondering these doubts, Yena was also going through her own mind trip. Although they have talked about their doubts openly, they still have a lot to resolve. The question of whether they are indeed suitable for each other continues to plague their minds, and they will have to face it together in the future.

 

.

 

.

 

One day, when Yuri was talking to her manager about these doubts, her manager tried to give her a different view. "Yuri, love can be complicated. But don't let doubts get in your way. Yena probably feels lucky to be close to you, just like you feel lucky to be close to her."

 

Yuri listened carefully, but doubts remained lodged in his mind. Although he felt close to Yena, he feared that their relationship would bring more suffering than happiness.

 

His manager's look tried to shed some light on his doubts, but Yuri still felt confused. For him, maintaining a relationship with Yena was very important, and he didn't want to make a mistake that would ruin everything.

 

On the other hand, Yena also continued to ponder the doubts that surrounded her relationship with Yuri. She felt that she should be able to keep up with Yuri's shining presence in the entertainment world, but in her heart, she felt there was too much pressure. Yena knew that Yuri was a famous pop star, and many eyes were on her.

 

One day, Yena sat in her room, looked out through the window, and spoke to herself, "I want to give my best to Yuri, but can I really do that? I'm afraid I'll disappoint him."

 

On the way to the recording studio, Yena tried to ease the tension within herself. She wants to make songs that will inspire many peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter