Complex

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sasuke walked nervously through the hideout's hall as he waited for Sakura and Uruchimaru to finish what they were doing.

"What's taking them too long? I don't get it" Sasuke complained as he walked closer to the lab door "Why would she leave me out and keep that old man with her".

Kakashi was watching Sasuke amusingly and secretly giggling at his jealous attitude, Sasuke sure has changed. "Now you're acting your age, Sasuke" Kakashi teased.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke stopped.

"I mean, I've never seen you that jealous before, that gives me goosebumps" Kakashi mocked him.

"Jealous! My foot" Sasuke got confused "I'm not jeal---"

"Hi there!" A voice coming from behind Sasuke said.

"Itachi!" Sasuke and Kakashi sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked.

"Sakura wrote to me, she asked me to come" Itachi answered "Where is she now?"

"She is here, in the lab" Sasuke said, then jumped right Itachi's way who was about to enter the lab "Wait don't tell me you're going in, and I'll still have to wait outside"

"What's gotten into you, foolish!" Itachi gave him a weird look.

Sasuke couldn't complain further as Itachi entered the lab and closed the door behind him. He huffed and turned around, only to find Kakashi giving him a teasing look.

"Are you sure you're not jealous?" Kakashi teased again.

"Hmph! Whatever!" Sasuke grimaced.
___________________________________________

"How can this be explained, Itachi?" Sakura asked worriedly.

"It has to be someone who has some problems with both of you and Sasuke" Itachi said, but for Sakura, this explanation won'

Please log in to read the full chapter