Double Actor II

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun spread its lights all over the Hidden Leaf, and people started walking in the streets, heading to their different destinations. Itachi moved the curtain to let the sunlight lighten his room, and then he remembered the confession he made the previous day to Sakura.

"How was I able to do that?" Itachi thought "I'm being led to hell by my little brother"

Itachi was heading downstairs towards the kitchen when he heard the doorbell announce an early visitor. He went to open it and was surprised by the person standing at his door like a lost puppy.
"What were you doing near the door? You opened immediately" Sakura joked as she made her way inside the house.

"I was going to the kitchen. Breakfast" Itachi responded with his usual sweet smile.

"Make it two since you have an unwanted guest" Sakura shrugged.

"Mean words are not allowed in my place. You're more than welcome, Sakura"

"Itachi!" she called in a low voice.

"I had a bad dream yesterday"

"About?"

"About you confessing to me"

"This is supposed to be a happy dream" he frowned "Don't girls feel happy when a guy confesses to them?"

"A guy, Itachi, but not you"

"What am I? a girl?" Itachi chuckled.

"Itachi you're like an older brother to me"

"Sakura, Sasuke believed we were together, it means we make sense"

"See, this is why it's a bad dream, it's a nightmare, Itachi. We shouldn't make sense"

"We should Sakura. Now that Sasuke has left, we could make more sense"

"Itachi that was an act that we've put together, I don't know why you're living this act as if it's a reality. It

Please log in to read the full chapter