Chapter 3

You changed my life volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

So we all trained hard. We had to prepare for the "red night". Mike was teaching me some techniques that I could use my physical power. Bridget was training me to use my magic. And Yuri was also training me in magical and in physical condition. Our week went by quickly but without getting attacked by ghouls. Today Bridget couldn't train me. She texted me on her cell phone that she got sick. Instead I texted Yuri. He replied that he could take the her place and I accepted. We trained inside a magic dome. First we fought without using magic. I started kicking him but he could hold on. He was moving very fast and he punched me in the stomach.

"Are you okay Tara?"

"Yes. But don't hesitate."

"Okay."

He used a dark attack. I deflected it with a fire spell. Then we continued the melee. On one hand I dodged Yuri's attacks and hit him using punches. On the other hand Yuri dodged my attacks and kicked me. He also used his dark attacks. I dodged them and used fire spells like fiery earth. But Yuri took it! As if that wasn't enough, he kicked me once more and I fell down. Then he tried to punch me when he stood on top me. I flipped him upside down. I stood over him. But it was uncomfortable. I tried to punch him but he dodged it. Then he flipped me upside down. He was so close to me... Uncomfortable. He was between my legs... Uncomfortable on two. Yes, I was still a .

"Okay that's enough for today."

Then he walked away from me. Lat

Please log in to read the full chapter