Chapter 2

You changed my life volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once again a ghoul attacked me. This time I used fiery earth, another spell for fairies that use the element of fire. The male ghoul was burned alive and died. As I walked, I suddenly saw someone standing. He had black wings on his back. He turned and looked at me. It was Yuri. But he forgot. So his wings disappeared. Mike and Bridget found me. Mike knew where Yuri lived and had a key to his house. They are good friends. Mike he carried up to his bedroom. So I decided to treat him. Luckily it worked. To make sure Bridget made a medicine to speed up the healing. The other day, I thought I'd go see Yuri. Luckily they were open.

"Yuri..I'm Tara."

But he was nowhere. He was neither in the living room, nor in the bedroom, nor in the kitchen.

"He must be feeling better and he's coming out. He probably forgot to lock it."

I thought of going into the bathroom because the wind messed up my hair.Unfortunately for me Yuri was taking a bath at that time!Okay I saw him not wearing a top.Plus he wasn't wearing glasses...I closed the door and went to the living room.Honestly ...With or without the glasses, he's handsome. He also has a nice body... But what happened to me? Fortunately, I managed to calm down.

"Are you ok;"

I turned around and saw Yuri. Luckily he was wearing a shirt. He had a towel in his hair.

"Yeah, yeah...Sorry about before...I assumed you were out and didn't lock the house."

"It's okay. The truth is, I do

Please log in to read the full chapter