3/3

how we got married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i will keep posting/updating as long as i have ideas for this au :>

 

At a certain point, they realize that they need to head back to their respective homes at the same time. Chanyeol releases his hands from the omega's back as well as his lips from the soft ones.

Their eyes meet for a few seconds before they look away as Junmyeon uncoils his arms from the alpha's neck. Junmyeon cannot even look at him and the alpha is in the same state.

They got carried away. Both feel mutual but none of them say anything as they stay quiet. Chanyeol fakes a cough after exiting the alley, checking around the place and making sure the stalker is gone, "I'll send you home."

Junmyeon comes out too, his cheeks still feeling hot, "Thank you." Chanyeol is not sure whether he should reply to that. He tells Junmyeon to lead the way instead.

Junmyeon keeps glancing behind to make sure the taller is still there. Chanyeol notes the distress from the omega. He ends up walking next to his side to ensure he is there for him.

Their hands brush not once but thrice and Chanyeol has had enough.

"D-Do you," Chanyeol clears his throat again, "Do you want to hold hands?"

"Yes," The answer comes out too fast until Junmyeon feels the embarrassment washing over him. Chanyeol has to hold in a chuckle. He spreads out his fingers.

Junmyeon looks at the large hand. He presses his palm against the alpha's. The taller fills the gaps between their fingers, both having shy smiles all the way to Junmyeon's apartment.

They have now reached Junmyeon's floor. "Uhm," Junmyeon releases his hand from the alpha, unable to look at him so he bows his head, "Thank you." Chanyeol bows back, "I'm glad you're safe."

Junmyeon is not sure how to say goodbye. He does not want this as a goodbye but the alpha does not say anything else so Junmyeon guesses this is it. He will never forget this alpha.

"Good night," Junmyeon splutters instead of goodbye. He turns around to key in the passcode.

"Can we," Chanyeol tugs onto the hem of the omega's sweater, immediately withdrawing his hand as soon as the shorter turns back to face him, "I, um, can we exchange numbers?"

Junmyeon holds back a stupid grin. "Sure," Junmyeon whips out his phone from his bag. Chanyeol does the same, fishing out his phone from his jacket. "I'll text you once I'm free," Chanyeol says after they have each other's numbers on their phone.

Junmyeon smiles brightly as he nods his head, wanting to squeal in joy but he strongly resists himself. Chanyeol bows his head before taking his leave. Junmyeon watches him go.

He thinks he has gone crazy as he runs to the alpha. "Wait!" Chanyeol's finger pauses from pressing the elevator button, turning around once he hears Junmyeon's voice.

"What is it-"

Junmyeon rests a hand on the taller's shoulder before tiptoeing to leave a kiss on the alpha's cheek. After parting away, a pink-cheeked Junmyeon murmurs softly, "Get home safely."

The omega sprints back to his apartment, shutting the door close. Chanyeol is glued to the floor. He cannot remember the last time he felt his heart racing out of exhilaration instead of danger.

A giggle slips out of him and he quickly covers his mouth, looking around to see if anyone saw or heard that. He sure sounded like an idiot.

Chanyeol gets into the elevator, cupping his cheek as he wonders why he feels more shy getting his cheek kissed as if they did not make out earlier in the alley. He recalls the omega's shy face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter