Part 4

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

++

 

The whole school was chaotic, some teachers were having a headache, trying calm down their class while the Student Council is busy preparing for their upcoming trip. It is an event that was being held by SC of the school for the last year students (if that makes sense).

 

Anyway, ningning is one of student who were excited about the event. She will get more time to spend with her crush. But oh boy, minjeong on the other hand is making it hard for her.

 

Just like right now.

 

" Come on minjeongie! It's once in awhile, and by the way, you don't get to say no. This is for us to enjoy our last year together!!" The short haired girl swore she almost snort at her bestfriend reasons.

 

Enjoy? For us??

 

" More like for you tch." She deadpanned as ningning whined upon the response she got. But that doesn't mean she will stop. Oh no, ning yizhuo would never stop until she gets what she want.

 

Meanwhile aeri was having the time of her life when she heard what her friend had done to a certain girl yesterday. Jimin rolled her eyes tiredly and tried to focus on her task but this monkey kept nudging her and didn't know what it means to keep her voice down.

 

" Kim Aeri, shut it! I swear to god-"

 

" Woah woah.." Aeri touched her stomach, feeling a bit of pain after laughing too hard, trying to calm herself. She finished the last few laughs before regaining her composure and turned back to jimin with knowing smile.

 

" I have an idea."

 

" No." Jimin answered sternly. The last time she uses that stupid advice of friend, she ended up embarrassing herself to minjeong, so no. Never ever take advices from kim aeri.

 

She might need to write that down.

 

" Yes yes yes, trust me, this time it will work!"

 

" Fine, I'm listening." The japanese smile widenend as she dragged her chair closer to jimin's desk.

 

" Court her."

 

" That's a good idea actually--"

 

" See I told you, I'm genius."

 

Jimin slapped aeri's hand that was reaching for her sandwich and glared at the latter.

 

" But you forgot something, I don't know how to court someone.."

 

Aeri shook her head, pulling out something from her pocket and waved it infront of the raven girl, winking when she saw the latter just looked at her confuse.

 

" That is why my friend, yu jimin, you need an assistant called Google."

 

To be honest, jimin doesn't have a good feeling about this.

 

Not at all.

 

 

++

 

 

It was rather quiet today, few students were there but not quite much as usual. Maybe some were already in their class but it's still early.

 

Right, early.

 

Minjeong sighed and closed her locker. There is nothing weird at her school, apparently kim minjeong just arrived early for her bestfriend's sake. That chinese girl threatened her to come to school this ing early just so the latter can meet the captain of volleyball team.

 

Tsk..

 

Maybe minjeong should curse aeri too. What the hell was that japanese girl doing at this time of day? That's only ningning knows. Why? Cause the second she saw the said japanese, she marched her way to her, leaving moody minjeong to deal with her sleep deprived.

 

If looks can kill someone, bet ning yizhuo would be the first to die by the gaze of kim minjeong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter