Yoohyeon

OUR STORY

 

My mother is a very cunning woman. She's married with Minji's father for a money and she also cheated on my stepfather. I'm so ashamed to have a mother like her. I felt so guilty towards him and Minji but they never blamed me. They still love me like their own family and i am so thankful for that.

Kim Minji, for me she wasn't easy to approach before. She always scolded me because i accidentally destroyed her things all the time. She says i'm a clumsy girl and i won't deny about that. A few years living together with Kim's family, she finally changed her attitude little by little for me and she always taking care of me. Being protective towards me and cooked for me. 

I liked everything about her especially her loving attitude towards me and without our parents knowing, we're dating and we decided to keep this as a secret from them.

When i reached 25 years old, papa Kim finally getting married again to a chinese woman who looked so elegant. That woman has a daughter named Handong. The girl is only a year older than me and she's so beautiful. She has a milky skin and her cheeks were fluffy like a tofu. She's very quiet type person making me and Minji filled with curiosity.

The three of us studied at the same university and Minji already in her last semester. We would always go there together and once we were there, Handong would always left us just like that. When we asked about her to other students, everyone said they weren't close to her because she likes to be alone. 

This has been going on for months. She never wanted to talk or getting near us at all. Like she has some allergic towards us. Me and Minji once saw her treating the wounds on her face and when we asked about that, she just told us that she fell. What's happening, Handong ssi?

 

TBC