Minji

OUR STORY

 

I was raised by my father because my mother died after giving birth to me. My father also married his girlfriend when i was 13 years old. I never liked his new wife because no one can replace my mother. I don't know why i don't like her. I don't think she deserves to be his wife. She also has a daughter three years younger than me.

 

The name is Kim Yoohyeon. I don't like her because she's so careless. She always accidentally damaged my belongings. I always kept myself away from her but my father forbade me from doing so. Every time we went to school, we have to be together all the time. I have to take care of her.

 

When we were both grew up, her mother and my father had divorced because her mother had cheated on my father. I can already expect this to happen. After the divorced, Yoohyeon has decided not to follow her mother to Australia. She wanted to stay with us. She doesn't want to be part away from me and her mother finally giving her a permission for her to stay with us.

 

In fact our relationship is not like a normal stepsisters. We're more than that and we know it's unhealthy relationship for other person in this world. But we never care about what others will think cause we love each other. That's more important to us. I've been dating with her since we were in highschool. We decided to keep this as a secret from my father and her mother.

 

After two years of divorce my father decided to marry a woman from China. The woman is very rich and elegant as well as her daughter. Her daughter is a quiet and shy girl. She didn't dare talk to me or Yoohyeon.

 

I tried to approach her but she always wanted to distance herself from us. She never wanted to share anything with us. I'm so curious about her and i know my girlfriend felt the same thing too.

 

Handong ssi, i want to know a lot about you.

 

TBC