Chapter 11

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's lunch time and Momo used to love this time of the day when in school but ever since Mina came up with that request (her making the latter lunch) Momo started to feel dislike towards it. It would have been fine if Mina will just take the bento box that
she made and go on about her way but no, she had to purposely announce it to everyone. She also takes a picture of it and post it on all her social media platforms, hence she even tags her on it with captions like 'lunch made by Momo' that's full of heart emojis.

"Can you just take it and eat it like any normal person would do?" Momo asked seeing Mina taking pictures again, the bento box she made wasn't even that special. It's just a simple tonkatsu lunch with caesar salad and sliced fruits. "It's mine, I can do whatever I want with it." Mina replied sticking her tongue out at her that Momo could only roll her eyes.

Jihyo and Nayeon looked at the scene before them, when they first noticed that Momo had made lunch for Mina. They were so ready to run to the clinic just in case starts to bubble luckily Momo was still sane enough to not poison the food and they weren't gonna lie the food that she makes looks incredibly good but Mina wouldn't share it to them not even the tiniest bite. "How are you able to persuade Momo to make you lunch everyday?" Nayeon couldn't help herself, she decided to ask. Momo looked at Mina who was happily eating. "Momo lost a bet that's why" She said Nayeon and Jihyo looks at them suspiciously but didn't pry any longer. "Momo let's start a bet too!" Nayeon exclaimed holding onto Momo's hand with glimmer in her eyes causing Momo to be flustered as she tried to pull her hand away. "Sorry I don't have enough time to make another bento box." She said pushing Nayeon's face away from her. Nayeon huffs and murmured incoherent words before letting Momo go.

"I can make you one!" Sana chirped eliciting a scrutinizing look from Nayeon. "Do you even cook?"

"Yah! I can cook well! I even use organic ingredients so you can guarantee that it's healthy!"

---

Momo had been groaning and hitting her forehead on the surface of her desk, couldn't take it no more Sana decided to speak up. "Yah! Are you crazy?" She asked making Momo turn to her left cheek squished on the desk. "I will be mad crazy if Mina wouldn't stop annoying me." She grumbled with her brows meeting that Sana could only sigh. "What is it this time?" And as soon as Sana asked Momo straightened her back a scowl on her face.

"She's always in my business!" She whispered yell, "She's so annoying with her smart remarks and she invades my personal space! She's sick in the head I'm telling you, what does she get from doing all that??" Momo rants in one breath, "Maybe she's doing it because she finds your annoyed expression amusing." Sana replied leaning her chin on her hand.

" Why that little-"

"Why don't you back? If she invades your space, invade hers as well. If she bothers you, you bother her as well. I'm pretty sure she'll get flustered the moment you do that and would stop teasing you." Sana suggested and from the look on Momo's face, she's considering the idea. " Ohhh~ you should thank me on this Mina~" Sana giggled at the thought, thankful that Momo could be gullible at times.

"Okay, class bring out your textbooks..." Momo straightened her back and went to focus on their subject teacher though her mind constantly drift to Sana's suggestion.

"Last time I did that it was short lived... Maybe I should try again, this time I won't lose Myoui!" Momo announced in her head ready to fight a battle only she knows.

---

Momo sighed as she watched the rain falls, cursing at herself for not checking the weather for today. "You forgot to bring an umbrella again?" Mina uttered as she take out hers. Momo could only huff since it was her mistake for always forgetting to bring one, "Next time I'll strap it on my bag!" She noted to herself. "Let's go, I don't think the rain will stop any time soon. My umbrella is big enough to fit us both" Mina called for her and truthfully her umbrella can only fit one person, having no choice Momo walked up to Mina as the latter shielded them from the rain. While they were walking Momo noticed that Mina's left sleeve is getting drenched by the rain since she's giving the bigger portion of the umbrella to Momo.

"Give me the umbrella I'll hold it." She speaks earning a hum from the other. "It's fine." Mina responded, she tried to insist in holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter