Chapter 8

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think Mina will come to class today?" Sana mused while they put their stuff inside the locker, only taking out the textbook needed for the morning and much to Momo's dismay it's math and chemistry this morning. "She won't, she had a really high fever and couldn't barely move on her bed yesterday." Momo responded to the question right before she could stop herself, earning a wide-eyed stare from Sana before it turned into a teasing glare. "You went to check on her eyy~ such a tsundere Momoring." Sana teased hooking her arm over Momo's neck as she ruffles her hair. "Hey! Get off me! You're ruining my hair, it took me an hour to fix this!" Momo huffs pushing Sana off of her.

"Alright alright but I'm glad you checked on my future girlfriend." Sana said dreamily and the sight was hurting Momo's eyes as she look at Sana in pure disgust. "Why are you looking at me like that??" Sana asked before she gasps, "Are you homophobic?" She added making Momo shake her head furiously. "Oh my god! I'm not!"

"Good, good, I already promoted our relationship status as best friends. It'll immensely break my heart to know that you're homophobe" Sana sighs in relief, "Best friends? Shouldn't that be a mutual agreement." Momo questioned but deep inside, it made her happy. "I know you'd agree! No one can resist Minatozaki Sana!" Sana exclaimed raising a couple of looks from the students that are passing by, embarrassing Momo.

"Lower your voice down-"

"Mina I told you we could handle it! You should've just stayed at home." Momo couldn't continue when they manage to overhear Jihyo cause her voice is so damn loud it rang through out the hallway. "Jihyo, it's okay. I'm fine now." Momo heard Mina's voice and it doesn't sound fine at all, she was wearing a mask as well. Momo approached them, she didn't waste her time taking care of her yesterday just for the girl to strain herself at school today.

"Why are you here?" Momo asked glaring at Mina, Jihyo didn't like her tone as she quickly faced Momo. "She's not feeling well today and I wouldn't hesitate to throw hands if you start a fight now." Jihyo warned but that didn't faze Momo from stepping closer to Mina and putting her hand over her forehead. "You're still a bit warmer than usual, are you crazy? I didn't go through all that just for you to worsen your situation." She reprimanded and Jihyo couldn't believe her eyes and ears- is this the same Hirai Momo? Sana was too stun to speak as well, while the students around started to gossip. 

Mina blinked a couple of times, Momo is just too close to her and she couldn't stop her face from heating up- she swears before leaving the house her temperature was normal. Maybe it was her colds but she couldn't properly compose a reply, gladly Nayeon came just in time and interfered, saving Mina from being a talking mess.

"You went to her house and took care of her!?" She exclaimed taking Momo aback, a smile painted Mina's face upon seeing the tint of red on Momo's cheeks spreading throughout her profile. "None of your business Im! And you!" Momo exclaimed pointing at Mina, "Go. Home. I don't wanna catch your freaking virus! Let's go Sana!" Momo announced before strutting away dragging Sana along who almost stumbled off her feet.

"Did she really went to your house?" Nayeon asked Mina this time who let out a giggle. "Just like she said Nayeon, it's none of your business." The bell rang and they started to make their way to their room leaving a frustrated Nayeon following behind.

"Yaaahh!!"  

Meanwhile, upon entering the classroom Momo quickly sat on her seat and dive into her desk hiding her embarrassed face between her arms, while she repeatedly knocks her head on the surface. "Stupid stupid stupid." She repeatedly murmured to herself, earning a concerned look from Sana. "Hey~ it's fine to worry about a friend Momoring that's normal-" Sana couldn't continue when Momo faced her with glaring eyes. "She is not my friend!" Momo exclaimed.

---

Mina can't help but to silently laugh because ever since the class started, every time she either coughs or sneezes, she'll see on her peripheral vision that Momo would turn to her and glare, it was such a funny sight. 

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Jihyo scoffs earning a low chuckle from Mina, "I'm just happy, I'm feeling better now Ji." Mina replied though in her head staying sick is fine as well as long as Momo would take care of her.

The bell rang and their professor dismissed them for lunch break. "Don't forget there will be a long quiz next week regarding our previous lesson, while your quarterly examination will be held two weeks after so make sure you all study well." He reminded them earning of course a couple of groans from the students including Sana. "I'm not on good terms with chemistry." Sana sulks looking dejectedly, accepting her fate that she'll definitely fail. "If there's something you don't understand, I can try to help." Momo offered and it was enough to revive Sana's usual chirpy self. "You're the best!" She gleamed launching herself at Momo to cling like a koala.

"Let's go have lunch." Momo heard Mina's voice as they both look at her while Nayeon and Jihyo wait behind Mina. "No, I don't wanna-" before Momo could continue her opposing remarks Mina had stood before she pulled her nape and made their forehead touch so that Momo could feel her normal temperature. "I said I'm already fine, don't worry so much." Mina muttered whilst staring deeply into Momo's eyes. "I'm feeling so much better now because you took great care of me." She added as she steps back, eyes turning crescents, the mask couldn't even hide how bright her smile is. 

" Ahah! You did went to Mina's house!" Nayeon exclaimed pointing at Momo who finally woke up from trance, Mina is just too much to handle for her at times. Momo jumps away and hides behind Sana while glaring at Nayeon and Mina. "Shut up Im! And you! I swear if you get too close to me again! I'll make sure you won't see the daylight." Momo warned pointing fingers at Nayeon and Mina.

"Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter