CHAPTER 3

The Yankees Adventure

Sakura's POV
It's been a while since Nako and I got into a fight. But the difference is, we didn't get into trouble and got punished by our parents. Instead, they are proud of what we did. Isn't that nice?

"Saku-chan,I will be back tomorrow. I still have some papers to work with in the company. So... just visit me if you need some help." Eh? Nako is starting to work in their family's business here in Korea?

That's kinda odd. We have something to do today. In fact, we need to do something today. Because of what happened last week,  I am sure that Chaeyeon's friends are really scared.

"Oi! We have plans today, remember? Can't you just skip your work just for a day?" I asked.

She look at me with a confused look and shook her head. Man! Now that's awful!

"I only have 1 important meeting to attend but I have some spare time. Just go to my office later and then, we will continue our plan to Eunbi-unnie's friends. I need to go,  bye!!!" She really left!

Wah! How can she leave me alone? But who cares, she already left. I just went to my room and texted Chaeyeon to meet me at the IZ Cafe along with her friends. This is the first time I will be with them, alone.

So... I just need to fix my appearance because we will also going to the YNK IRIS Company. They have a branch here in Korea and Nako is the one who is handling it.

Now...

"Mr. Tyro! Kindly prepare the car that we will be using! We will gonna go to the IZ Cafe after that, to the YNK Iris Company. Maybe, just prepare the van as there will be 10 girls who will gonna come with us." I yelled.

He quickly nod and get ready the van that we will be using. The first place we went is the IZ Cafe. As soon as we arrive I quickly get out of the car and enter the cafe.

Seems like, they aren't here yet.

Chaeyeon's POV
We are about to arrive to the IZ Cafe, but when we got there. We got out of the taxi and pay it.  Then we enter the cafe and saw Sakura waiting for us.

"Did you wait for too long? Sorry if we came very late."

Instead of being mad towards us, she just gave us a smile and shook her head.

"Nah, I just arrived here 2 minutes ago. So... are you all ready to go to Nako's office?" Wait a minute? Did Saku-chan said Nako's office?

"Nako's office? Nako have an office, Sakura-unnie?"-Minju

"Yeah! A few days ago, she got promoted as the President of the Korea Branch of their Company. That's why, she's not here with me today. But! Because we gonna go to a trip, she will be taking a leave for 3 days and 2 nights." Woah! Nako is amazing!

She's 18 years old,  right? Woah!

"No one told us that we will gonna go to a trip. We didn't brought any clothes with us." Wonyoung sulked as she finds out about the trip.

"Don't worry, we will gonna buy some of our clothes at the mall. But for now... we need to pick up Nako from her work." Sakura said.

"Cool! I cannot wait to see what kind of office does Nako-unnie have."-Yujin

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Yaish! Kang Hyewon! You're too excited!

Mr. Tyro assist us to the big van that we will be riding and Eunbi-unnie just apologize to Sakura about the mess of our friends.

"They are so energetic, aren't they? I'm so sorry."-Eunbi-unnie

"Why are you saying sorry to me, unnie? It's nothing, in fact, you are our friends now so this is nothing. Just come inside the van! Quick!" Sakura said.

We enter the van and choose our own seats. It's too random but this is our seating arrangement.

Kura    Eunbi.       Yena.        None
Hitomi.                     ChaewonMinju
Chaeyeon              Wonyoung  Yuri
                                    Hyewon   Yujin

It took us 2 hours before we arrive to Nako's company. As soon as we got out of the car, we we're so astonished by their company. Like... Woah! They are richer than those Billionaires.

A campus yet Entertainment agency like Company. This is perfect.

"We are here for Nako. Kindly tell her that it's me, Sakura." Kura said to the receptionist.

After a few minutes, they let us get in and they assist us to the floor where Nako's office is.

It's at the 10th floor,  the 11th floor is the rooftop. Wah...

"This is the President's office, this is where Ms. Yabuki is currently working." She knock for 3 times then we heard an okay from Nako.

The receptionist let us in with her and seems like Nako is still signing some papers.

"You're friends are here, Ms. Yabuki." The receptionist said.

"You should have just called for Mr. Reyson, my secretary, to assist them. Go back to your work." Nako coldly said.

The receptionist bow at her and leaves. Woah, she's cold and so serious!

It makes us nervous just by looking at her.

"Are you just gonna stand there, unnies? Wonyoung, Yujin? Just sit on the couch or at my bed. Let me just finish this last documents then we will going to eat on a restaurant then go the mall eventually." Nako is so damn cold!

We all look at each other and no one dares to move except for Sakura.

"*sigh* Chaewon-unnie, can you please sit down with the others on the couch or on my bed? You can watch some movies too! Wait! Let me... *get the remote for the cinema tv and press it* *A Large TV like Cinema appears* There! You can choose whatever movies you want. I just need to finish this documents." Our Nako-chan's is now lively yet calm.

Seems like she knew that we are kinda nervous of her cold aura.

"Oh! Sure! Do you have some romance in there?"Chaewon asked as we sit on the couch and on the floor.

"Ah... Twilight, Kissing Booth... Maybe?" -Nako

"Oh! How about Kissing Booth, unnie?"-Minju

"Let's just watch some horror!"-Yuri

"No! I hate Horror!"-Hii

Seems like they got used already.

"Guys, lower your voice,  Nako is working." Eunbi-unnie scold the girls Nako just chuckle.

"It's alright,unnie. I am about to be finished."

"Do you want me to make some juice for you,  unnie?" Wonyoung asked to Nako.

"Maybe some coffee. That will be fine, thank you Wonyoung-ah!" That words from Nako makes our Maknae happy.

Nako points where the kitchen in her office is, woah... So her kitchen is inside that room(blue door). I assisted Wonyoung and help her making a coffee.

As soon as we are done, she put it on Nako's desk making the small girl smile.

Just as we are watching the a movie, Nako quickly took red suit and wear it.

"You're already done?"-Sakura

"Yap! Let me turn off the TV and we're good to go." Nako said.

As soon as everything was back on it's position, it's time to go. We all went to the parking lot where the van is and get in there.

Nako sits beside Yena and you know... Take a sleep.

She must be tired with all of the work that she has.

Eunbi's POV
Just as soon as we arrive in the mall, we went to a restaurant and order some food. I realize that Nako is currently tired and wants to rest so I sit beside her.

"Just sleep for a while. We will just gonna take-out some food for you."

She gave me a weak smile and puts her head on my shoulder before she went to sleep.

"Nako must be very tired."-Hitomi

"I think she should have rest instead of planning this trip. We can do this next time,she needs some rest for now." I said but Sakura just shook her head as a disagreement with what I said.

"About that, 3 days from now, she will be starting to attend some business trips and meetings. So, she will be very busy than before. So, we cannot postpone it." Kura said.

My poor Nako-chan, she have to handle all this tough work by herself.

"Well then, let's just take out the foods that we order and eat it on the van. Later, we will going to cook for our dinner as well as for our foods for 3 days and 2 nights." Chaeyeon said .

Hyewon called the waiter and asked to packed the foods that we order. After that, Yujin carried Nako on her back and we quickly went to the supermarket. But, Yuri, Wonyoung,Yena, Hitomi, and Sakura decided to buy our clothes while The ones who are left will be with us in the supermarket.

"Don't you think we should wake Nako-unnie? She might want something for our dinner tonight." Nice idea Yujin but no.

"No, no, let her rest. Kura-unnie told me that we will stay on her family's resort. Maybe we should buy some ingredients for some Barbeque." Minju said.

"*Yawn* Did you already ate?" Wah.. she's so cute when she's sleepy! How can Nako be this cute?!

"We just take out the food that we order so that we can eat it in the van. Now... What do you want to eat for dinner?" Hyewon asked.

"Hmmmm.....AH! BARBEQUE!" What the?!

We look at Minju and she has this smirk on her face.

"Remove that smirk on your face, Minju. It makes me annoyed." Chaewon complains making Minju grinned.

"It doesn't suit you. Just get some beverages." Chaewon don't be too hard on her.

"Come with me, unnie."-Minju

"I'll come with you, I need to get some cola too. Eunbi-unnie, carry Nako-unnie for me." Before Yujin transfers Nako to me, the small girl just jump on the ground and doesn't want to be carried.

"I-I'm fine. This is nothing." Yujin and Minju look at each other and just left to get some beverages.

As we continue to get some ingredients, Chaeyeon and I continue to check on Nako. Something is not okay.

"She's really dizzy, unnie. I will gonna carry her." Chaeyeon rushly carried Nako on her back before she passed out.

I touch her forehead and that's when we knew.

"She have a fever. Call Wonyoung, we need to go to the resort right away."

Yena's POV
We are now purchasing the clothes that we picked and we are about to the blanket station. Right when we are picking the blankets that we want, someone called Wonyoung.

"Who is it?" Yuri asked.

"It's Eunbi-unnie. *Answer the call* oh! Unnie! He--- WHAT?!" Wonyoung's face changed from lively to a worried one.

"Okay, we will be there." She quickly end the call and just picked the blanket that she wants.

She's panicking.

"What did Eunbi-unnie said?" Hitomi asked.

"Nako-unnie have a fever. We need to go to the resort right now." That's when we just get what we first see and purchase it.

Just as we were about to go to the supermarket, we met Chaeyeon and the others.

"To the van, now."-Eunbi-unnie

Ghad, please don't let something happen to Nako.
-------------------------------------------------------
As soon as we arrive to the resort, we quickly went in and pick our own room. Me, Nako, and Eunbi-unnie are in the same room. Same as Sakura-unnie, Chaeyeon, and Hitomi /Yuri, Hyewon, Chaewon/ Minju, Wonyoung, and Yujin.

"I already placed a cold towel on her forehead. Just let her rest for a while." Eunbi-unnie said before she sit on her bed.

"She must be really stressed with the school and office works. Should we wake her up for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's just prepare some porridge for her to eat." Then Eunbi-unnie left after she said that, leaving me with Nako in this room.

Seems like I need to take care of her.

Kura's POV
"Yes, Uncle Zuko. I am currently taking care of Nako here in my family's resort. Our friends are also here so don't worry."

"Out of the days that she will gonna have fever, why today? We need her here in London to take care of our business here." Uncle Zuko's voice have a sympathy yet serious voice.

Thank goodness he's worried about Nako's condition.

"Can't you take care of it for a few days? Nako really needs to rest."

"That's the problem, I can take care of it but... Ever since she starts working and taking care of our companies, everyone starts to like her and see her as the heiress. So... Because everyone favors her and the result is always awesome when she attends meeting or take care of business, I really cannot do anything." Ha... Poor Nako, it just be really hard to be a prodigy and a genius.

But I cannot wake her up because she's really sick. I look at Yujin and Wonyoung and gave them a signal to call Eunbi-unnie to come here in the living room.

"So, she really needs to attend those business meetings to fix some problems and settle with your business partners." *Sigh*

"That's right." Uncle Zuko, that's too much.

Seems like we don't have any choice.

"I will just gonna wake her up, Uncle. Kindly send the helicopter or some of your people here."

"They're on the way. Kindly get her ready and bring one of your friends with her to take care of her." Then Uncle Zuko ended the call.

He... He's unbelievable.

*Sigh*

Bring one of our friends huh.

"Kura, Yujin and Wonyoung said you called me. What is it?" Eunbi-unnie is here, nice timing!

"Uncle Zuko called earlier. He said, Nako needs to go to Paris to fix some business problems in there. The problem is, I will be staying and and she needs an accompany to take care of her condition."

"She's sick, she cannot work right now." I knew that Eunbi-unnie will going to be disappointed.

But, I can't do anything. It's Nako that we are talking about.

"I know. But----" before I can finish my words, I was cut off by someone.

"I'll go. I can't do anything about it though. Let me just prepare." Oh! It's Nako, she's being assisted by Yuri and Hitomi.

Ha... Poor child.

"Do you need any help?" Hitomi asked.

"No need!" -Nako

Nako-chan...
----------------------------------------------------
After an hour, Uncle Zuko's men and bodyguards to pick up Nako.

We bid a goodbye to a small bean and see her leave.

Poor child, she's still sick.

Nako's POV
I can't believe I have to handle some business problems in Paris. Dang it!
We already arrived in the airport and we are now getting in the airplane.

I am so dizzy.

I just slept the whole flight and soon as we arrive and came to my family's Headquarters, I just went inside my room/office to start working.

My head...

*Sakura calling*

I look at my phone and I saw Saku-chan's number. She should asleep at this time.

I answer the call and a loud, not just loud but an extremely loud voice greets me.

"(Wonyoung: NAKO-UNNIE! ARE YOU OKAY?!) (Yuri: Don't Force yourself if you don't feel well.)(Yujin:  Eat healthy foods unnie.) You see Nako, they are all worried right now so.. just take a rest for an hour then start working okay? (Minju: Rest as long as you want Nako.)(Hitomi: Don't stay up all night, Nako-chan.)" Ha... They worry to much.

"Alright. Bye!" I just end the call and start working.

Geez, my head really hurts.
-------------CHAPTER3 END---------------