CHAPTER 2

The Yankees Adventure

Chaeyeon's POV
It's been a week since Nako and Sakura came here and study in IZGen University. That means, it's also been a week since they gave me and Hitomi 3 wishes in exchange of what they did.

But, neither of us have a wish that wants to be fulfilled.

"How about you wish for a car? That will be awesome!" Yena suggested.

A car? That would be nice. But....

"Nah, I already have a car. Hitomi also doesn't know how to drive. So, car is a NO."

Let's try brainstorming. We should wish for something useful and good!

"How about we wish to make them hang out with us everytime it's break time and free time. That would be great! I also want to be friends with Nako-chan!" Hitomi said.

Oh! That one is a great idea!

"Oh! I like that idea, Hitomi-unnie. You should wish that one."-Wonyoung

"Yeah, I am sure, Chaeyeon-unnie will be very happy to be friend with Sakura-ssi." hey! Yujin!

This kid really knows everything. How can she know everything?! That is so annoying!

"Hey, stop teasing me! Just go back to your classes." I said to the 5 youngest members of our group.

Minju, Yuri, Hii, Wonyoung, and Yujin left already while the others including myself doesn't have classes.

"Does anyone knows where Sakura and Nako's classroom are?" Yena asked.

"Oh... Nako is in the 01 liners class because they are classmates. While Sakura is in the Psychology class. But I doubt they are in there." huh? What do you mean by that Eunbi-unnie?

"What do you mean, unnie?"-Chaewon

"You forgot that they are part of SSA. That means..."-Eunbi-unnie

"They can stay in the resort that the director made for the SSA and not attend some classes."-Hyewon

What?! That is so unfair!

"I want to be part of SSA because of the advantages that they have! I am so jealous!" Yena whines as she heard the advantages of being an SSA student from Eunbi-unnie.

As we talk about where we can find Nako and Sakura someone spoke behind us.

"If you really want to be an SSA student like us, you should have a 94% in every subjects." That voice sounds familiar!

We turn around and saw Sakura and Nako who have some cuts on one of their eyebrow and cut on their lips. Additional to that, they have bandages on their hands.

Did they just fought someone?

"Woah! You two are here! What happened?" Eunbi-unnie asked as she walk closer to Nako and Sakura and check their cuts, bruises and injuries.

"Oh... You didn't know. We just saved Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri from those ert male students on the way to Eunbi-unnie's SG office." Nako explains.

Woah! They saved Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri? But I thought they are in their class? That was weird.

"Aren't the three of them are in their Chemistry class? How come you saved them?" I asked.

"You know... Sakura-chan and I saw them on the hallway. Maybe they are on their way to their Chemistry class. And then---"-Nako

"Namaiki, you're telling them the long version. Stop." Sakura just scolded Nako! Woah!

"Alright!" Nako exclaimed as she raised both of her hands and go to Eunbi-unnie and hug her.

How come they are close already? Man... This is so confusing!

"Okay, so... We saw the Minju, Yuri, and Hitomi in the hallway being targeted by those 5 erts and we saved them. Man... They are taller than us and hold our arms. So... We just beat them up as they really needs something to learn that they must not targeting some weak people." Sakura said as she explain what happened.

I don't think it's a short version nor a long version of the story. I think it's a medium version. But hey! They are really strong!

Eunbi-unnie just sighed and pat Nako's head and touch Sakura's cut on her eyebrow.

"Ouch!"-Sakura

"Don't 'ouch!' me! You two really cannot avoid being in trouble, aren't you?" Eunbi-unnie said as she scolded the 2 Japanese SSA students.

Ugh! I don't want to hear some scolding even though I am not the one being scolded.

"It's alright, unnie. They just got into trouble because they saved, Minju, Yuri, and Hii. They didn't deserve to be scolded." Yena said as she was trying to stop Eunbi-unnie from scolding the girls.

"*Look at Nako* Be thankful that you two got into trouble because you saved someone. Well then... Chaeyeon has something to wish." What?! How did she manage to push me into this conversation?

Woah... Our SG president is really unpredictable.

"Oh, Chaeyeon-unnie will going to use one of her 3 wishes? Cool!" Nako is very excited with this kind of things.

"Nako?" With that one word from Sakura, Nako pouted and stand up straight.

I look at my friends then take a deep breath before I talk.

"My first wish is.... You two will going to hang out with us every lunch, break time, and free time." Woah! Finally I finish saying my wish.

I look at their reaction and they have this cold aura. Okay, now I am scared.

"Well... We really don't have a choice. So... If it's alright with Nako, we---"Sakura was cutted off by Nako.

"Oh, I'm okay with it. Well then... Are any of you guys still have classes?"-Nako

"Well, yes. We still have our last subject. Why?" Chaewon asked.

The smaller girl just smirk and shook her head before she speak.

"Nothing. I just want to invite you all to our house."

"Maybe after class." Hyewon said as she pat Nako's head only to be twisted by the smaller girl.

"Ow! My arm! Nako!"-Hyewon

"Oh, she really hates being patted on her head and any skinship if that person is not close to her. Nako, let Hyewon go." Nako listened to Sakura and her eyes came back to normal, a cheerful and lively eyes.

She also apologize to Hyewon repeatedly and promise to try being close to her and with us.

After that, we all parted ways. Seeing Nako how she react with that, something must be wrong.

What would it be?

Sakura's POV
Nako and I are already in the resort and I am scolding her right now because she keeps unleashing her Yankee side.

"You know that, if you keep doing that to people, our parents will going to give us more brutal punishment. Do you want that?"

"You know that I have this side that I cannot control. Just... Let me be closer to them and everything will be fine." That side again.

The result of brutal and harsh training by her father really affects her. Her eyes also became cold, colder than mine and became darker when she unleash her Namaiki side. Her Yankee side.

I just sit beside her and pat her head. She's already okay with me doing some skinship with her like, hugging, holding hands, and patting her head.

This child really have a harsh life. Being a sole heiress of the throne of her Mafia Family as well as the only eligible to be the CEO of her company. Well, we're the same but, when it comes to Mafia Family. Her family is above my family.

Our Gang in Shekarashika is Team Dontaku and when Haruppi and I graduated and leave our position as the aces. Nako and Miku will take our position.

Too much burden huh.

"Ms. Sakura! There's something we need to talk about." Oh! It's Mr. Tzuko.

"Suddenly?"

"Oh! Can I listen to what you're going to say?"-Nako

"Oh, you can't, Yabuki-san. Can we talk privately, Miyawaki-san?" Nako pouted while I just nod on what Mr. Tzuko was going to say.

We went on the kitchen and there, he already starts to talk.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

He handed me an envelope and he said that I should read it. Just when I start to read, I got surprise on what was written.

"Team Uzumi wants to have a battle with us? But we are here in korea. How can they fight us?" This letter is insane.

Really insane.

"Actually, Team Uzumi is the gang of this school. They want to meet you and Yabuki-san on the basketball court. It's already 11:55am, you should be there by 12:05pm." Ugh... I just told Nako earlier that we will going to avoid some fights now here it is.

I gave him the letter and quickly called Nako.

"Nako, we need to go to the Basketball court. There's a gang who wants to fight us."

"But you said earlier that we should avoid being in trouble. What's with the sudden change of heart?"This kid really have too much questions.

"This one is an emergency. Let's go, Namaiki!"

She quickly stand up and follow me.

I always use her name "Namaiki" when we really need to fight someone or just a hobby. Okay... 10 minutes to go to arrive in basketball court.

We really can't escape being in trouble, aren't we?

Wonyoung's POV
I just finished my Physics class and now, Yujin-unnie as well as my other unnies pick me up. Well... Not until someone threaten us and make us follow them to basketball court.

"Man... You really have to tell me earlier that there are girls who beat up my men." It's Hyunsik! The leader of Team Uzumi.

"You really want to be expelled, aren't you?"oh no! I just spoke with this guy.

I'm really doomed!

"Oh, how can you expell the son of the principal of this university? Be grateful that you're cute, Wonyoung. Or else...." He caress my face but was shoved away by Yujin-unnie.

"Don't you dare touch her ! " -Yujin-unnie

Rey just came out of no where and laugh.

"Hyunsik-ah, you got roasted by a 1st year high school student. Burn!" Rey said as he keeps on laughing.

Yuki punch Rey's face making him stop. Why do we have to be involved with this?

"Can't you just let us go?"-Yuri-unnie

"Yeah, we really didn't do anything bad with your group."-Hitomi-unnie

"Why do we have to be involve with this?"-Minju-unnie

Hyunsik laugh and tell us something.

"It's our time to put the top 2 strongest gangsters down. So... *slap Yena* we need their friends, to trap them." I understand the concept of gangs but, he cannot just slap Yena-unnie on her face!

"How can you slap me when I did nothing?!"-Yena-unnie

"Oh, just shut up, duck!"-Yuri-unnie

"I am not a duck!" Yena-unnie is avoiding her family! Meanie!

"Oh, then shut up Donald Duck!" Oh! Yuri-unnie is on fire!

"That sounds like Donald Trump. I hate it."-Yena-unnie

"Then should I call you Donald Trump Duck?"-Yuri-unnie

"Can you two just shut up?!" Oh, Sinhyuk just bursted out!

We just pissed them off!

We all became quiet until someone enters the court. It's Nako-unnie and Sakura-unnie!

"We are here! What do you want from us?!" Sakura-unnie said as she walk towards us and stop to face the men who captured us.

Nako-unnie look the gangsters and then saw us. She was kinda surprised when she saw us.

"We want you to kneel down and say sorry for beating up my boys. Additional to that, you should let us beat the two of you two up and take your positions as the strongest gangsters." Say what?!

Sakura-unnie and Nako-unnie chuckled before giving them a cold yet deadly glare.

"We don't do that kind of thing nor signature. But, we have a signature, a special one. *Raise her fist* Our symbol."-Sakura

"Yeah...*raise her fist* we almost killed a lot of gangsters who targeted weak people and wants to take our positions. Do you want us to do it for you?" Nako-unnie smirk at the boys who wants to cause some trouble.

Hyunsik and his friends just laugh and walk towards them. He even put his arm on Nako-unnie's shoulder causing him to be hit by Nako-unnie's elbow on his stomach and get kicked.

"Woah.... Nako is so cool!" I know that Chaewon-unnie.

"What the hell?! How dare you punch me on m---- uh oh!" Before Hyunsik-ssi knew it, Sakura-unnie already punch Sinhyuk very hard causing him to be thrown at Hyunsik.

Ooh... That must be hurt.

"Yah! How dare you underestimate us?! *Punch Nako on her face* I'll kill you!" That punch from Rey causes Nako-unnie to get mad and backflip him by making him slipped.

She really kick him on his feet making Rey slipped and stomped on his stomach then kick him. Nako-unnie even sit on him and punch his face repeatedly.

While Sakura-unnie, he beat up Sinhyuk. She even twisted his arms and kick his back very hard causing him to fall very hard.

"They are really dangerous. I don't want to get them mad." Yeah yeah! I am on the same page with you, Yujin-unnie.

"But, aren't they cool!" Hitomi-unnie really fell on Nako-unnie's and Sakura-unnie's cool side.

Well... I admit that Sakura-unnie is cool but Nako-unnie is cute outside yet... Her charm is very deadly. Wooh... What a bad girl she is. Wait a minute!

Wonyoung? Are you okay?

"I-I will make sure you two will be put in jail!"-Hyunsik

Nako-unnie stand up and walk towards Sakura-unnie who is currently just finished beating Sinhyuk.

"You cannot do that."-Sakura-chan

"And why? Are you scared being in jail?"oh, that smirk from Hyunsik face making me mad!

"You know that our family have many connections. Other than that.... Yankees or gangsters never be put in jail." -Nako-unnie

They walk towards him and look at him.

"Another thing is.... We are allowed to kill anyone who get on our way."-Sakura-unnie

"Do you want us to kill you or just get out of here and leave us alone." A fear from the boys was very visible when the two japanese girls said that.

They quickly run out and left us.

The two girls who are here quickly free us and check on us.

"You 10 really have a hard time. Are you all alright?" Sakura-unnie asked.

We all said yes but Hitomi-unnie, Chaeyeon-unnie and I are still bothered with the bravery and charm that we saw.

"Great! Then.... See you tomorrow. And oh! Hiichan, Wonyoung, kindly close your mouths or else a fly might get in there." Oh... Hitomi-unnie and I quickly close our mouths and got embarrassed.

"You too, Chaeyeon. Well then, we will leave now. See you tomorrow!" Sakura-unnie exclaimed as they left us.

Woah... They are so cool!

"I think I fell in love with Sakura-chan." Chaeyeon-unnie, that was fast!

"WHAT?!"-Hyewon-unnie/Yena-unnie

"Woah! That was fast to be fallen in love!" Yuri-unnie said.

"With their charms, no wonder Chaeyeon-unnie would fallen in love to Sakura-unnie." As I said that they all look at each other and point at Hitomi-unnie and I.

"Ooohhh... So, you and Hii already fell on Nako-unnie's deadly charm. Am I right?" Yujin-unnie!!!!

I feel like I blushed very hard, even Hitomi-unnie blushed.

They continue teasing us until we arrive at our dorms.

Dorm 2 consist of Eunbi-unnie, Yena-unnie, Hyewon-unnie, Minju-unnie, and Chaewon-unnie.

In dorm 1 consists of me, Chaeyeon-unnie, Yujin-unnie, Hitomi-unnie and Yuri-unnie.

We quickly enter our dorms and change our clothes. We all have our roommates:Hyebi, 2Kims, ChaeJin, and Hitomi-unnie and Me. The rest have their own beds.

Waahhh... I cannot sleep. I can still remember how Sakura-unnie and Nako-unnie saved us. They are so cool!

Maybe I can hangout with them! Yeah! I want to know them more! Waah...

They are really cool!!!!

A/N:
Hmmmm.... I smell love triangle, JK! Maybe I should do more chapters! Enjoy reading!