Prologue : The Return of the "Rascal"

Empty Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EVERYONE was really excited. It has been more than a year since the last time they saw Yujin in the flesh. Her message about coming home was enough to surprise the whole family. The girl said that she would be coming back during her break.

They immediately prepared for Yujin’s homecoming and Minjoo even did the cleaning of Yujin’s room. She doesn’t really know what exactly she should feel about Yujin coming back but she’s having a mixture of excitement and nervousness at the girl’s return.

She really missed her. She wanted to see her right away. She wanted to contact her at the very least but she didn’t want Yujin to feel that her hardwork and sacrifice were being put into waste.

A year ago, they decided to put everything between them to an end. All the memories in Chicago, the wonderful memories of freedom and sweet kisses that they shared together. They got into an agreement to bury them all as if they had never happened at all. As if it was all a part of a dream that you forget the moment you wake up.

At least, that was what they believed that time but right after hearing the news of Yujin’s return, all the feelings just came rushing back and Minjoo knew so well that she will have to deal with this her whole life. She has given up on trying to forget about the fact that she’s madly in love with Yujin, her step-sister.

“Minjoo-ya…” Her mother called out after noticing how happy she was while preparing food for Yujin’s comeback.

“Yes, Omma?” She turned to her mother with that steady smile on her face. 

Her mother just smiled at her. It was the first time in a long while that she saw Minjoo this excited and knew the very reason for it. 

“Nothing, I’ll just tell you about it when Junsu and Yujin arrive.” Her mother then went back to slicing meat.

What her mother said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter