After hours

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Maybe I should wear that blue sweater I bought a week ago,” Wendy thought as she sat quietly. 

 

 

“Wendy.”

 

 

“But maybe that would be too simple for her? She always like it if I dress well. Maybe the cream colored top?” she pondered.

 

 

“Seungwan-ah.”

 

 

“But maybe she won’t like that too. I should call her instead—“

 

 

“Son Seungwan!” Seulgi shouted. Wendy flinched and almost dropped her phone. “Why are you shouting!” she said to her.

 

 

“I’ve been trying to call you for the past 5 minutes. What? You didn’t miss us?” Seulgi mocked. Wendy laughed and gave her bestfriend a side hug. “You know I missed all of you, especially my bear,” Wendy chuckled.

 

 

“You don’t look so excited though,” Yeri said as she munched on her chips. It was supposed to be Wendy’s but she claimed the thing the moment she laid eyes on it and Wendy didn’t care either way.

 

 

“Aren't y'all leaving again? It’s like you just stopped for gas or something,” Wendy replied sadly. Irene and Joy snickered at the back playing some game on the playstation.

 

 

“Sorry, we still got to film a few more episodes,” Irene said to her looking apologetic. Joy was focused more on beating Irene.

 

 

“Yeah, and you’ll be gone again in a few minutes. Why is this Red Velvet club so exclusive that even I can’t get in? I think some fans got more access than I do,” Wendy protested while Seulgi laughed.

 

 

“In time, Wan-ah. Besides you seem to be doing fine. Keeping busy?” she asked as she rummaged through Wendy’s can of Pringles for her. Wendy almost laughed.

 

 

“You could say that,” she said. “If you only knew, Seul,”  Wendy smiled at the thought.

 

 

“And she has a schedule later too. She’s busy,” Irene said, celebrating for having beaten Joy in the game (no surprise). Joy just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

Wendy’s glad they’re still comfortable with each other despite what happened. It's like that moment never existed.

 

 

“Oh no, manager unnie is here,” Irene sadly announced. Wendy’s shoulder slumped. “You’re leaving already?” Wendy pouted while Seulgi gave her a big hug.

 

 

“Don’t be a baby unnie, we’re coming back,” Yeri laughed as she opened the door.

 

 

“You okay? You’re a little warm,” Seulgi said as she hugged her one last time. “I’m always warm Seul,” she said back. She expected Joy to hug her too but ran past her to her bedroom. “I need to pee first,” Joy shouted. Then Irene was hugging her.

 

 

“This one we’ll be shorter than the last. Take care of yourself,” Irene said to her. Wendy smiled and nodded. She walked her to the door. It was then that Joy showed up.

 

 

“You okay?” Wendy asked. Joy looked distracted. “Y-yeah,” Joy said and came to hug Wendy a little too tightly. “I missed you unnie,” Joy said. Wendy chuckled and hugged her back.

 

 

“I hope you washed your hands.”

 

 

“Maybe”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, you’ve been quiet since we left unnie’s. What’s wrong with chu?” Yeri asked Joy.

 

 

“You think Wendy’s unnie’s dating someone?” Joy asked suddenly.

 

 

“Wendy? Our Wendy?” Irene said who was awake. She chuckled. “I doubt that,” Irene scoffed.

 

 

“But—“

 

 

“I don’t think she can insert that kind of thing with her schedules, Sooyoung. She has a lot going on at the moment and she’s far too introverted as well, I'm sure she would have told us,” Irene reasoned while looking out of the window.

 

 

“Unnie—“

 

 

“And she shouldn’t be dating anyone in the first place,” Irene said with finality. Joy decided to just be quiet and thought maybe she just panicked earlier. Maybe her Wendy unnie just keeps an extra toothbrush in her sink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You okay?” Wendy was startled and looked for the face behind the voice.

 

 

“Don’t do that,” she protested. Jennie raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“Aren't we jumpy today. You sure you’re okay?” Jennie asked again as Wendy nodded.

 

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” as she gave Jennie a reassuring smile. Jennie still look at her suspiciously but their managers called for them to be ready for their turn. They were set to do a backstage commentary on the show they were in a few weeks ago.

 

 

“I know both of you already did your commentaries individually. This time you get to do it together so we can get more footage,” the director told them. They were now seated comfortably on a small sofa with a camera and a screen infront of them. They were told to just be natural and say what’s on their minds. The camera was already rolling but the screen was still black.

 

 

“Mine was like this earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter