Neverland

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“We are not going out if you dress like that,” Jennie said as she scrutinized Wendy’s outfit.

 

 

“What?” Wendy had on a hoodie, denim pants, a black cap on her head and her worn out vans.

 

 

“Unnie, we’re supposed to make them jealous. Not pity one of us,” Jennie said, eyeing the offensive clothing.

 

 

“What, only me?” Wendy had her hands on her hips.

 

 

“I look fabulous. What do you mean?" Jennie said, flipping her hair. Wendy resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

 

 

“You had the nerve to say that when you’re still in pajamas. Where are we going anyway?” Wendy said as she rummaged through her closet to find a Jennie approved outfit.

 

 

“Anywhere, as long as we take cute pictures, eat lots of food and have fun,” Jennie said as she undresses herself.

 

 

“You sound like were going on vacation. In other words, we’ll just wing it again? What is with you and—Can you please wait for me to finish changing before you bare yourself infront of me?! Yah!" Wendy closed her eyes as Jennie shimmied out of her pjs.

 

 

“Yes, definitely,” Jennie said enthusiastically, teasing Wendy while getting herself a towel. Wendy definitely did not peek.

 

 

“You better be right about this,” Wendy said as she throws pieces of clothing at Jennie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you please stop? Seeing you bald is not exactly on my bucket list. On anyone's list on that matter,” Wendy said as she pried Jennie’s hand from trying to pull out her hair out of frustration.

 

 

“That was like the third theater! And the arcades are close too!” Wendy watched Jennie rant, trying not to giggle at how stressful the girl looked.

 

 

Wendy didn’t expect things would go downhill the moment they stepped out of her apartment. It started raining heavily, soaking both of them and their thought-out fashionable clothes.

 

 

“I’m starting to think my stuff will always get ruined whenever you're around,” Wendy said as she put their wet clothes in the washing machine. “To think these were just delivered from France yesterday,” Wendy thought about cancelling but Jennie insisted to just change and try again.

 

 

The second time they got out, this time in less fashionable, rain resistant clothes, the rain stopped and it was again a sun shiny day. 


 

"The ?" Jennie looked like the sky offended her for being blue again. 

 

 

“Damn, climate change is def gonna kill us sooner or later,” Wendy said as she took off her coat. “Well, I guess there’s nothing worse than—“

 

 

“Unnie, shush,” Jennie said as she covered Wendy’s mouth. Wendy raised a brow. “Dont jinx it,” Jennie said seriously. Wendy just rolled her eyes. They went on their merry way but it only got worse from that point.

 

 

All the cinemas were closed. Jennie suggested they go to the arcades but those were close as well. They were both hungry and frustrated and half of the day is already gone.

 

 

“Unnie,” Jennie whined. Wendy just chuckled, amused.

 

 

“It’s a bad day for a date, kitty,” Wendy said to her. Jennie looked sad all of a sudden it almost made Wendy want to give her a hug.

 

 

“I guess I should have planned it out after all. Sorry I wasted your day unnie,” Jennie said in a sad tone.

 

 

Wendy looked at Jennie. The look on her face that morning was full of bliss and anticipation. She definitely forgot they were supposed to be dating like a couple and just wanted to have fun. Wendy took out her phone and excused herself. Jennie was left standing infront of the theater.

 

 

“We should’ve just started that new drama we saw last night. Movie marathon dates are not that bad,” Jennie said as she waited for Wendy. She didn’t notice a pudgy man walking up to her.

 

 

“Hello miss,” Jennie was startled by the a deep voice that came out of nowhere. “Oh, you're really cute. Maybe we can get out of here, you know? How about a date with me?” The man said as she grossed over Jennie. Jennie was wearing a face mask and sunglasses so it’s obvious he didn’t recognized her but it seems the guy didn't care. She was alone in a deserted corner. Jennie tried to stand her ground.

 

 

“No thanks,” she said with much conviction as possible while inching backwards towards the wall.The man didn’t back down.

 

 

“Oh come on, I just want to get to know you. You shouldn’t be left alone, people would get curious,” the guy said as he started advancing towards Jennie. Jennie was getting scared at that point. He was obviously a predator and she doesn’t want him to get an inch near her. When got was closer, Jennie felt arms circling her waist pulling her from behind.

 

 

“Sorry Kitty, the call took too long. Let’s get out of here?” she heard Wendy’s calm voice from behind. Wendy looked at the guy. Jennie didn’t see Wendy’s face, but the guy took a step back and awkwardly shuffled away. Jennie let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding and relaxed in Wendy’s arms.

 

 

“You okay?” she heard Wendy said in her ear. Jennie just nodded, trembling but that’s what it is. There will always be people like those.

 

 

“I should’ve brought you with me,” Wendy said as she let Jennie face her. She looked over at her, inspecting if that sorry excuse of a human laid a hand on her.

 

 

“I’m okay unnie. I would’ve handled it myself,” Jennie said trying to sound confident but still shaken up. Jennie didn’t expect Wendy to pull her in for a hug.

 

 

“I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Forgive me?" Wendy was so close Jennie was afraid she'd see her now pink ears. She could only nod, embarrassed.

 

"And I know you can fend for yourself, but I don’t want my date punching a ert on our first date,” Wendy said as she chuckled. Jennie started to loosen up and let out a breath. She trembled a bit and Wendy hugged tighter. Wendy didn’t know what she was doing either.

 

 

“Come on, we have to go,” Wendy let go and grabbed Jennie’s hand.

 

 

“Where are we going? I thought we’re going home?” Jennie asked. Wendy pulled on her hand so they can walk side by side.

 

 

“Of course not. We still have the rest of the day ahead of us. And I don’t want my date moping around at home too,” Wendy smiled at her. Jennie just rolled her eyes and tried to hide the smile forming on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, how uncoordinated can you be?” Jennie said she looked at Wendy on the ground. She just had her 9th fall of the day.

 

 

“When you said teach me how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter