A Day With Gamer Girlfriend

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Wait, what did you want to do again?"

Sakura turned her gaming chair to fully face her girlfriend, who was holding her camera in her hand. Chaewon whined.

"A day with my gamer girlfriend! Come on unnie~ My followers keep bugging to make that kind of content because Yuri posted something like that!"

Sakura stares at her girlfriend who whines cutely before pulling Chaewon in front of her.

"Yeah? I bet it was a disaster then."

Sakura grinned when she saw Chaewon smile.

"Oh you should watch that! Yena unnie got angry at Yul when she bugs her! Wait, you won't do that to me right?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders before resting her face on Chaewon's stomach.

"Hmm okay then, but tomorrow?"

Chaewon shakes her head enthusiastically. She Sakura's hair, making the older girl purred in bliss.

"No, but I'm gonna start recording the moment you wake up in.. random day? I want to make this more natural and I will place the camera around. Is that okay?"

Sakura pulled back her face and scrunched her eyebrows.

"But what about our bedroom?"

Chaewon ponders Sakura's question. True, they always make sure to never shoot anything inside their bedroom. As a Youtuber, that was like the silent agreement between the two that their bedroom was like the only place where no camera allowed. And she surely doesn't want to break that rule.

"You're right. Okay, I'll start recording once you're out of bed."

Chaewon kissed the crown of Sakura's head before letting the older girl back to whatever she was doing before this. As Chaewon stares at the back of her girlfriend/fiancee, she starts wondering.

Unnie won't yell at me, right?

--

Sakura woke up as she felt a cold sheet beside her, meaning that Chaewon had long awakened. She rubbed her eyes and took her phone from the night stand.

08:46. She got up early.

Sakura stifles a yam before getting up. She scratched the back of her head and yanked the blanket before getting down from the bed. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she went out of bed, finding the younger girl already settled in their dining table, with a piece of bread in . Sakura walked to the younger girl before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning, cubs."

She took a seat across from Chaewon, who finally put the toast in her plate. Chaewon pushed a mug to Sakura's direction.

"Morning unnie. Here's your coffee. Do you want your bread toasted or?"

Sakura took a sip before nodding her head.

"Toasted please."

Sakura watches her girlfriend who went to the kitchen and starts toasting her bread. She stared at Chaewon from head to toe, feeling something was off from the younger girl.

"Why did you all dress up on Sunday morning?"

Chaewon looked up from the toast and pout.

"Can't I?"

Sakura shrugged and went back to sip her coffee.

"I prefered you in your pyjamas because you look incredibly cute. Are you gonna record something?"

Chaewon tried to hide her blush from the unexpected comment from Sakura. The older girl tend to blurt things out randomly and it never fails to make her heart flutter.

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet. Here you go unnie."

Chaewon put the plate in front of Sakura, who squeezed her hand lightly. Sakura spread a jam to her toast before enjoying the breakfast with her girlfriend.

After they finish their breakfast and Sakura volunteers to wash the dishes, they are now cuddling on the sofa, watching the morning drama or whatever from the TV. Sakura had her arms wrapped around Chaewon's shoulders while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter