Birthday Prank

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

“Unnie, I’m going out!”

Sakura, who was still on the bed, blinked her eyes as she was trying to adjust her vision and brain.

“Wha- Where are you going?”

Her groggy voice probably sounds small for Chaewon, but surprisingly, she still heard it.

“I had a lunch date with Hyewon unnie, remember? And it’s almost 11, get your y out of bed.”

Sakura scoffed playfully as she wiggle her under the blanket, earning a little slap from Chaewon.

“Come on, unnie! Wake up!”

Sakura grumbled before she scratched her head and got up from the bed. She rubbed her sleepy eyes before she finally took a look at her girlfriend, who was walking back and forth to get ready.

“Feels like you’re going out for a date.”

Sakura watched her girlfriend, and the way she dressed irked her. It was just lunch, why would she dress up like that. And with Hyewon, of all people. Who used to have a crush on her girlfriend. Why would she dress up for someone who used to have a crush on her. The thought makes Sakura pout.

“Chae…”

Chaewon, who was applying light makeup, catching Sakura’s gaze through the mirror.

“What?”

“Don’t go.”

Chaewon rolled her eyes before she continued with her makeup. Sakura crossed her arms on the bed, sulking like a baby. Sakura watched her girlfriend in silence, secretly mesmerized by how cute her girlfriend is. Once Chaewon finished with her makeup, she took her bag and walked over to Sakura, who was still sulking on their bed. Chaewon holds Sakura’s head and gives it a kiss.

“Can you not go?”

Chaewon raised her brow.

“And why is that?”

“Because it’s-” my birthday, dummy.

Sakura clamped shut and threw herself to the bed.

“Forget it. Go out and have fun. Leave your girlfriend alone in the house.”

“Okay. I might be coming back late. Be sure to order lunch.”

Sakura’s mouth hung down. She couldn’t believe Chaewon just dismissed her like that. As she turned her head, Chaewon already disappeared from the room and she heard a main door being shut. Sakura lifted her body up before she threw her pillow out of rage.

“Today is my birthday you damn cheetah! Can’t I have a cuddle with my girlfriend today?!”

But she ended up taking the pillow back to the bed, afraid of Chaewon’s wrath when she found out.

--

“How is she taking this?”

Chaewon smirked as she sipped her Mint Choco Shake.

“Probably throwing a tantrum alone. But knowing her, she's probably gonna clean it up again.”

Hyewon chuckled as she watched people walking outside the caffe. She then turn her attention back to Chaewon.

“Don’t tell me she still thinks I have a crush on you?”

Chaewon grinned as she put her glass down.

“That’s why I’m asking for your help, unnie, not Yena unnie.”

Hyewon groaned as she massaged the bridge of her nose.

“She's gonna complain to Chaeyeon all day, you know.”

“Knowing her, yes. But I already told Chaeyeon unnie too. Don’t worry, I have prepared everything.”

Once Chaewon set her mind into something, she will make sure to prepare everything perfectly. As far as letting her girlfriend know since nine months ago that Hyewon had a crush on her, while in fact Hyewon was in a secret relationship with her girlfriend’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter