Sortie en amoureux [6]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yujin has nothing but respect to Sakura. She couldn't imagine how difficult it is to raise a sister alone without the guidance of anyone.

 

Saachan is really selfless. She's amazing. 

 

"Just park it over there." Yujin pointed to the house at the end of the road. Sakura asked her sister Nako to drive Yujin home to make sure she can go home safe and sound since it's already late.

 

She was about to open the car door but Nako suddenly held her arm and stopped her. "Jinie, I know.." Nako hesitated a little with what she's gonna say, afraid that Yujin might not understand.

 

"What is it?"

 

She sighed. "I know my sister said it's not a secret but will you please just keep it to yourself? I'm not embarrassed by her former job it's just that I don't want people to judge her."

 

Yujin pats Nako's shoulder and assured her that she won't tell anyone since she doesn't want Sakura to be judged as well. She thanked her for driving her home and bid her goodbye.


Yujin enjoyed being in Sakura and Nako's house that she forgot to check the time. She screwed her eyes shut and clasped her hands praying that her sister is already sound asleep since already 12 am. Last time she got home around 9 pm Eunbi almost threw all her things outside the house.

 

"Please, please, please," she repeated the chant on her head while slowly turning the doorknob. Yujin heaved a sigh of relief when all the lights are already turned off it's either her sister isn't home yet or she's already sound asleep.

 

"Goodness, it's so dark!"

 

"Yes, it is."

 

Yujin knows it's not her sister's voice, she stopped on her tracks, trembling in fear, while slowly turning around. She was greeted by a sight of a woman with a long hair, holding a flashlight under her chin.

 

Yujin squealed on the top of her lungs, she screwed her eyes shut and ran on full speed to shove the girl not knowing it's her sister.


"I hate you, Yujin!" Eunbi groaned in pain, the impact was so strong that it made her fall on her .

 

Yujin switched on the light, her body froze when she saw her sister at the floor, her face scrunched up in pain. "I'm- I'm so sorry, unnie," she said while extending her arm to Eunbi.

 

In a normal day, Eunbi would jerk away her sister's hand but she promised to Sakura that she will lessen being so rude to everyone and most especially to her sister.  


"Thanks," she said nonchalantly before pulling away from her hands.

 

"What time is it, Yujin?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"I'm sorry unnie, I was with my friend and we were studying and I got-"

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes and cluck her tongue in annoyance of her sister's long answer. "I didn't ask for your reason. It's late. Go and change, and I'll heat up for food."

 

Yujin was speechless, this is the first time that her sister has been kind to her. She already noticed that her sister has been lively this past few days, but she certainly didn't expect her to be nice. She wondered if maybe there's a possibility that she can forgive her when the time comes.

 

"I just have to wait."

 

***

 

Sakura tried more than 4 outfits but she still doesn't look contented. It was her first time to go on a formal date and she honestly didn't have any idea what to wear.

 

"I can't believe you." Nako let out a heavy sigh as she passed by in front of Sakura.

 

"Who is this girl? I've never seen you this anxious before." Nako asked while helping her sister to look for an outfit.

 

"I'm nervous. Eunbi is so beautiful. I should be, at least presentable. I don't want to embarrass her."

 

Nako pulled out the black A-line skirt, a white star printed button-down shirt and a pastel beret and showed it to Sakura. "This is the best you could wear, and it suits you as well."

 

Sakura shot up from her seat to hug Nako tightly and kissed her on the cheeks. "What am I'm gonna do without you?"

 

***

 

Eunbi pulled in front of a simple 2 story house, she checked herself on the mirror one last time before she gets off the car. Honestly, she's quite nervous, though she has dated girls before, she had never been a formal date even once, she didn't know how to react or if everything will go well according to her plan, she's quite nervous that Sakura might not like what she prepared.

 

"You can do this. You're Kwon Eunbi." She let out a loud sigh before she rang the doorbell.

 

She stepped back as soon as she heard the door unlocked, she was greeted by a girl with a long hair, fixing her stare at her.

 

"Who are you?"

 

Eunbi cleared , "I'm Kwon Eunbi. I'm here to pick--"

 

Nako stepped out and closed the door behind her. Her arms are crossed over her chest as she looked up to Eunbi since the older girl is taller than her.

 

"Where are you gonna take my sister?" Nako asked, she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter