Bisou [5]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few days of continuously hanging out with Sakura she couldn't help but notice the similarities she has with her father. Both were good listeners, both radiate warm personality, both have deep thoughts and both trust and believes in her.

 

Her father in spite of being busy as a doctor always made sure that he can attend any performances of Eunbi back in school, he always lets her know that he got her back, always reminded her how beautiful and talented she is and how much she is loved and because of that Eunbi grew up with such a positive attitude but everything changed the moment her father passed away 6 years ago. It's was already so long but she can still remember how her heart feels like it's pounding outside her chest on the way to the hospital, how her body trembled in fear each step she took going to her father's room and how she literally lost it when she watches the doctors do their best to revive her for the shortest 15 minutes of her life and been told they're sorry because they can't do anything anymore.

 

The Kwon sisters used to have an unbreakable bond when they were kids but it broke the moment the accident happened. Though Mrs. Kwon appreciate how Eunbi still do her responsibilities as the older sister since she's usually not home she still wishes that someday Eunbi will find it in her heart to forgive Yujin about what happened.

 

Today is one of those days where Mrs. Kwon can spend breakfast with her daughters. She noticed that Eunbi has been smiling a lot and seems like in a good mood, she figured it must be a good time to talk to her about Yujin.
“You seem happy, Eunbi ya?” 


“I am. I am inspired.” She answered still looking at her phone, smiling at the picture that Sakura sent to her. 

 


“I see.” 


It was followed by a long silence before she began again. “Eunbi ya, about Yujin…”

 

As if on cue, Eunbi lost the smile on her face while Yujin dropped her head the moment she and her sisters' eyes met.

 

"What?"  Her voice was quite stern.

 

Her mom sighed, "She's having a hard time traveling to school and--"

 

Eunbi purposely interrupted her mom by placing the car key on the table. "She can drive the car, Yujin already has a license. I'm okay with taking the bus."

 

"Unnie...”


Eunbi suddenly got up from her seat and didn't acknowledge her sister. "I'll go first. Thanks for the breakfast."

 

***

 

Her travel time took 20 minutes longer since she had to take the subway. She sat on the chair beside Sakura, she was about to pull out her phone to ask if she's on the way to school but got interrupted when Yena approached her.

 

"Eunbi unnie, can we talk?" Yena asked, giving a polite smile.

 

Eunbi raised an eyebrow not even bothering to look up. "Aren't we talking now?"

 

Yena laughed awkwardly trying to lighten up the mood, she grabbed a chair and sat on it facing Eunbi.

 

 

"Unnie, I'm not trying to interfere with you and Kkura unnie, but she's a very important friend of mine...”

 

 

"Go straight to the point. Will you? I don't have time on this kind of crap, Choi." she said, quite irritated.

 

 

Yena sighed loudly. "I just think you're being so touchy with Kkura unnie and I don't want her to get involved with any drama."
Eunbi suddenly shot up from her seat, "What the hell are you talking about?!" 

 


Yena stood up and leveled her eyes with Eunbi. "Murase Sa-"

 

 

"What's going on here?" Sakura interrupted, her eyes alternated between Eunbi and Yena who was glowering with each other.

 

Yena averted her gaze and glanced at Sakura with a small smile. "I was just asking her about Yuri, I didn't know they're friends too."

 

Sakura glances at Eunbi who looks quite surprised but nodded her head. 


Eunbi was quite thankful that Yena didn’t tell the real reason why they almost got into a heated argument. She admits to herself that these past few weeks of being with Sakura she forgot about Murase Sae, the music major student she was flirting with, that was introduced to her by her friend Lee Sian. 

 

Sakura noticed that Eunbi turned pale, beads of sweats were forming on her forehead though it was winter, “Is everything okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter