Sequel

Sad Night
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica walked inside their shared apartment while balancing herself by holding onto the door because of her throbbing head.

She went straight to their bedroom and saw Jayeon sleeping on the bed with tears stricken face.

She worriedly sit at the bed near Jayeon and touched her cheeks, making the other girl stir in her sleep.

"Jayeon?" Jessica called out that made Jayeon open her eyes instantly. Jessica was shocked at how red Jayeon's eyes are.

"Hey, are you okay? Why did you cry?" Jessica asked worriedly while caressing Jayeon's face, but Jayeon swat them away that made her heart broken.

"Do not touch me." Jayeon coldly said and made a distance between her and Jessica.

Jessica was speechless when she heard Jayeon's cold voice and think of what could possibly goes wrong.

"Hey, did I do something wrong?" Jessica moved, trying to be near to Jayeon, but the latter backed away.

"Ask yourself." She is dumbfounded. Jessica is dumbfounded why Jayeon is acting like this as soon as she woke up. She already forgot about her throbbing head and instead, she is now thinking of many reasons that made Jayeon like this.

"I see. You don't remember anything." Jayeon chucked bitterly upon seeing Jessica being quite and just staring at her with questioning eyes.

"So, tell me. How long have you been planning to keep this from me, Sooyeon?" Jessica flinched when she heard her Korean name and she instantly knew that something is not right.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica scrunched her eyebrows, not really getting Jayeon.

"When is the wedding?" Jayeon is already in the verge of crying just by thinking of what happened last night, but she have to act strong infront of her.

She doesn't want to break down in front of her, she doesn't want Jessica to see her vulnerable side. She have to act tough.

Jessica sat there with mouth agape and things are still processing in her mind.

"Why didn't you told me that you're getting married soon, so that I can congratulate you." Jayeon spit out her words with full of sarcasm and hurt in her tone.

"H-How did you..." Jessica could not complete her sentence as she still processing what was goi

Please log in to read the full chapter