Final

Sad Night
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jayeon waited anxiously for her girlfriend to come home. She keeps on pacing around the living room and will constantly glance at the wall clock.

It's been 3 hours since Jessica asked if she can go out to have some fun with her friends which Jayeon allowed to do so.

Jayeon trust her girlfriend and she believes that her girlfriend would not do something that could break her heart.

The clock made a soft ringing sound indicating that it's already twelve in the midnight.

Jayeon looked up once to the clock and let out a heavy sigh, dragging her feet towards the terrace.

She hugged herself as the wind blew, touching her skin with the coldness of the winter night.

She's getting worried as Jessica didn't texted her for her whereabouts or gave her update, but she doesn't want to spoil Jessica while the latter is having fun. And that's why she decided not to call her and just wait until her girlfriend will come home, back in her arms.

She looked up to the sky and heaved a sigh, a white smoke coming out of as she breathed out because of the cold weather.

She clasped her hands together and closed her eyes, silently praying for her girlfriend's safety.

She decided to head back inside because she couldn't take the coldness anymore and wait inside.

An hour have passed and Jessica is still nowhere to be found. And Jayeon thought that she have to make a move now and call her girlfriend.

She went to their room to get phone and swiftly dialed her girlfriend's phone number, putting her phone near her ear.

She waited patiently for her girlfriend to answer the call and nibbled her thumb, a habit she does everytime she's anxious.

Her face lit up when her call is finally answered.

"Hello?" Jayeon spoke

Please log in to read the full chapter