4

I Like Him, He Likes Her, She Likes Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’ll kill you, and anybody else who dares to talk to me,” I muttered in front of the mirror like a mantra while practicing my death glare.

It is the first day of classes today, I prepared my stuff and fixed myself before making my way downstairs. Mom greeted me with a coffee in her hands, she motioned me to occupy the empty seat near Yeri and Dad.

“You have to eat fast, Suho will be here anytime soon.” Mom reminded me, and yes Suho who was driving me to and from the school.

HONK, HONK!

“Hurry slowpoke, we only have like 15 minutes to drive to school.”

“Yeah, yeah Junmyeon!” I said mockingly at him. He seems exasperated, makes me wanted to annoy him more.

“Whatever, just hop-in!” he said irritated and not making eye contact, he didn’t even glance at my way.

The drive was silent and after we made a stop at the school driveway, he just ignored me as I came out of the car.

“Hey, are you okay? Have I done something wrong?” he just pretended that I didn’t exist and made his way to the school entrance leaving my mouth agape. I am guilty, I do not know what's it but I felt like I should come after him and apologize. Maybe it’s about me being a earlier or it's just him waking up on the wrong side of the bed earlier this morning. Before I knew it, I was left here in the parking lot, alone.

 

>.<

 

Classes went by so fast, we’re on the third subject which was Arts. It was my fave and our professor was so far the coolest person ever, he happens to be our class adviser and literature professor.

Mr. Park cleared his throat that gained all of our attention.

“Guys, I wanted to introduce you to my niece, which from now on will be your classmate. She’s late coz’ she was freaking out about transferring here all the way from London, so please be nice.”

He was blabbering a lot of words that I didn’t really comprehend because of what I was focused at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter