2

I Like Him, He Likes Her, She Likes Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a couple of shots already and slowly turned dizzy, I made sure to stay away from the punch because at most parties they are drugged.

I smiled at the bartender as she gave me another glass of liquid, and I quickly gulped it. I never knew what that was, all 17 years of my life I’ve only been drunk with wine.

A lot of guys made their way up to me flirting me and such, I gave them my infamous death glare and they immediately backed away. “That’s right -face go away,” I said while slurring. The last guy was far already, I’m sure he doesn’t hear me.

I cried, swore and screamed bitterly but no one seems to care. Even though there’s a lot of people here, ironically I’m still alone.

I just let myself be swallowed by darkness.

 

Irene’s POV

I’m currently sitting at the couch beside some strangers making out. I knew better than be drunk on my first day here, I just made myself busy by eyeing this petite girl since she came inside Chanyeol’s party. I’m really enjoying my time watching her shoo away handsome men who flirts at her, she may be gay also.

I made my way to her because I saw her crying. I was close when she started stirring and then suddenly she fell. Luckily I save her.

“Thaa-nks, y-you sssaved me!” she said slurring, she really is wasted. ‘’Arrrr yyou sssuupermann?” she continued.

“No, but I’m here to will help you get home.”

“Nooooo I dddooon’t want tttooo, miss help you gget homeee.” She said slurring and giggling at the same time.

‘She’s really cute when she’s like that, I wanna kiss her already’

“You wouldn’t know what will happen to you while you’re here, give me your addre-” I said but she cut me off.

“Yyyooou’re sssoooo bbeeaaauuutifuuul liike, liikkke wha iz ittt? Ooh a bunny, wwhaaattt’s yyyour naaaame?’’ she said as she caressed my cheeks, making me blush.

‘She’s flirting even though she’s wasted, haha.’

“I'm Joohyun, but you can call me Chubby Bunny~” I giggled as I stare at her lips.

‘I’m so corny’

She gave my cheeks a subtle pinch then suddenly she passed out.

‘She wouldn’t mind if I kiss her, right?’

I gave her a passionate full-on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter