The Present

Untittled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

Again, the nightmare haunted me, a dream that had happened to me a few years ago that made me lose light, which made me despair.If only there was no one who still needed my presence in this world maybe I had left this world.The dream made my chest tight when I had to recall the tragedy that might not have happened if at that time I didn't accept Seulgi invitation to come out. But now that everything has happened I cannot blame anyone in this matter and only try to accept and live what has happened.

"Unnie, are you up already?"A knock on the door accompanied by Seulgi's voice woke her up.

"Yes, I was awake. Soon I will come out. I just need to wash my face, wait in the dining room."I stepped my foot towards the bathroom with my hand touching the wall beside me.

After finishing washing my face, step foot and hand out of the room to the dining room with the help of a stick that has become my everyday friend.

"Seulgi-ya?"

"Oh Unnie,come here, I've made breakfast for you."I felt her hand lead me to the dining table.

"Unnie sit down, I'll get breakfast for you. You know today I made kimchi fried rice."I just smiled to hear it because after what happened she was now making us breakfast. Things she had never done before and this also made me feel sorry and proud of her too.Actually, in this house I hired several people to take care of everything but indeed Seulgi sometimes took the initiative to make breakfast for me and herself.And i know very well she didn't do it.

"This food is delicious, Seulgi. Are you sure this is made by you or made by Han Ahjumma?"I after trying the food she claimed made herself but I knew that Han Ahjumma made it.

"Hehe..Unnie ,you know if I'm not good at cooking so I need help and because Han Ahjumma is very good at cooking she taught me to make this."

"Helped or disturbed Han Ahjumma who was cooking?"I keep teasing her I'm sure now she is pout her lip listening to my temptation which is true.

"Huft, it's up to you if you don't believe it and try asking Han Ahjumma about this."

"Oh of course. Han Ahjumma ...."Before I finished speaking she had cut my words in her annoyed voice.

"Unnie stop it.No need to make fun of me anymore because you know the truth."

"Hahaha,well, I will stop now, quickly finish your meal after that, go to campus with Kim Ahjussi."

"I will. But are you going to the restaurant today?"

"Of course!Why?"The question made me a little surprised because usually she never asked that.

"No,it just...oh unnie I'm late, I'm leaving first. Bye. "She quickly gave a kiss on my cheek and ran out of the house.

"Don't run, you will fall Seulgi."There was no answer from Seulgi, maybe she didn't hear it.

"Ahjumma!"

"Yes, miss Irene, can I help you?"

"Tell Park Ahjussi to heat the car because I'm going to an orphanage today."

"Yes, miss."I sent my feet back to the bedroom to get ready.

Irene PoV End.

 

Yoona POV

Like yesterday, I sat in this park after escaping from the pursuit of the apartment owner I lived in because I hadn't paid the cost of staying there for three months.Fortunately, I went with my bicycle or not, maybe that person has been nagging continuously because I haven't paid for it yet.It feels like a dream, because now there are no luxury homes, luxury cars and other luxury items, but old bikes and if I go back to the apartment now I'm sure that person is still waiting for me there.

"Huft, I have to find a job again so that the crazy apartment owner stops chasing me and scolding me again."

"Fighthing Im Yoona, you can do it!"With this spirit, I am sure I will get a job according to my abilities.I paddled this bicycle eagerly down the street while seeing if there were job openings in some shops that might require workers who were not too skilled.

Until I saw there were a number of job openings in several shops and restaurants but for some reason there was no one who matched me.

"Calm down, maybe there will be something suitable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter