The beginning

Untittled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

Sunday Morning was the thing i waited for the most because I would just lie all day at home and read my favorite novel.But of course it only happens in the morning because in reality there is someone who always interferes with my reading session in the afternoon.

"Unnie come on, come with me, we go to the mall, don't you get bored at home?"Look, not long ago I read a book she had banged on the door of my room.Ugh she always like this,does he not know if I just want to read my favorite novel?Of course she knew but she always bothered me.

"Didn't you shop last week,Bear?" She is my sister Bae Seulgi, she is a shopping lover but if I forbid her, she would be forced not to shop.And now she invited me to accompany her to the mall even though only last week she had been shopping for unnecessary items.

"I know but I'm not there to shop just to look around and I want you to come too,Unnie."

"Are you sure you won't shop anymore?"She didn't answer me right away, sure she was thinking hard because I knew that if she had seen the item she liked she would buy it later, but I would not allow it this time because she had bothered me.

"Ok,but Unnie also can't refuse my request later when we are there how?"Ugh, what is this time she planned, lest she wants me to meet her schoolmate again? Just watch out if it happens again I'll cut her allowance for a week.

"Please Unnie ,you have to come with me or else I will continue to bother you until you want to go with me."That Bear really annoying sometimes but in the end I am always succumbing to and following her wishes.

" Ok ,ok i will come with you,happy?"

"Yes,thank you Unnie.Dress up beautifully because we are leaving soon."Excitedly he told me and went to her own room maybe to get ready?

With a heavy heart I was getting ready too but only wearing simple clothes because I thought we were just looking around there later.Even though maybe she has other plans later but I won't care about that.

Shortly after I got ready I came out of the room to the living room to wait for her to finish preparing too.

"Seulgi-ya ,hurry up!"

"For a moment Unnie i was looking for earrings that you gave me on my birthday last year."

"Don't you always wear those earrings ,Seulgi-ya?"

Soon he finally came Out of her room approaching me in the living room by wearing a dress and make up that made her look cute.

"Hai Unnie sorry make you wait so long,lets go?"She pulled my hand to get to the car in a hurry even though she had been dressed for a long time.

Irene POV End

Elsewhere Yoona is driving a new sports car which she just bought a few days ago with her best friend Taehyung, better known as V.Yoona and V are always together from childhood to the present and it makes others think that they have more relationships than best friends.Therefore they alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter