Peach Pats

Heaven is a place on earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The girl tends to get lost in the moment when she focuses on her craft. She tends to forget the setting she's in and the people she’s with. She was not accident prone per se but somehow in moments when her eyes glitter with so much curiosity, the world conspires to cause tiny accidents. Luckily, the mochi girl had her best friends with her to make sure she doesn't cause an accident, or die.

She was captivated with how magical the setting felt. In her eyes, behind the lens, Chaewon looked like a fairy threading her way through the mini forest. If one thing, Hitomi did try her best to be careful. As Chaewon was about to wonder where the mochi girl went, she turned around to check and in a snap Hitomi successfully took the shot she has been eyeing to take with Chaewon as her muse.

“Captured you.” Hitomi whispered under her breath. Chaewon was a little stunned with what Hitomi did. Honestly, she didn’t like having her pictures taken, especially during the times she felt ugly. However, she did not want to offend her guest the second time and so her eyes wandered to the girl’s feet.

“You should be careful where you're going, Miss Honda.” Chaewon mentioned, as she pointed to where Hitomi was standing. Hitomi slowly looked.

“EHHHH!” Hitomi looked rather shocked to see that she that her white shoes now have fecal matter on it. Almost everyone stopped in their tracks. Sakura and Nako immediately went to where Hitomi was.

“We leave you for five seconds and you stepped on poo.” Nako scolded Hitomi and got a few of her stuff. Sakura followed in pursuit but she was too busy laughing to say something to the mochi girl.

“HAHAHA Hiichan you should watch where you’re going.” Sakura laughed as she took the rest of her stuff. “HAHAHAHA Come on Hii, let’s get you cleaned up.”

“We’re sorry, Dr. Eunbi, Miss Chaewon, as you can see, Hiichan has a world of her own.” Nako apologized. Hitomi stayed quiet the entire time, completely embarrassed with what happened.

“I’m sorry for causing so much trouble this morning…” Hiichan murmured.

“It’s okay. Accidents happen.” Eunbi patted the younger girl.

In a distance, a voice was heard cheering very loudly.

“Wooh! I won!” Chaeyeon cheered and smirked at Sakura who was now walking beside Eunbi and Nako.

“Actually, I did.” Sakura replied as soon as she got to the front door. Sakura handed Eunbi her stuff and dropped Hitomi's by the door. Chaeyeon stopped cheering and side eyed Sakura.

Hitomi was tailing the group with her head down low. She didn't notice that they arrived.

“We're here.” Chaewon coughed. The shy girl slowly raised her head up only to be surprised by a small wooden building. “I know the pictures in the site look a little different from what you see now, that was taken years ago, you see, but we'll make sure we'd give you the best service we can.” Chaewon explained. Hitomi liked the sincere look in her eyes.

“Hmm.” Hitomi shook her head. “This is perfect. It feels peaceful.” She said it like she meant it, looking at the girl's eyes. Chaewon felt her sincerity, she was speechless.

 

++

 

The three girls made their way to their room. Hitomi requested separate rooms for the three of them. Sakura didn't mind it, but Nako was a little worried.

“Are you sure you don't want to sleep in the same room, Hii?”

“Yes. We'll be staying for quite a while here and the lodging is cheap. We have a lot of stuff too. Think of it as a new experience since we three have been sleeping on the same bed since we started this thing.” Hitomi replied.

“Perhaps there is a reason why you prefer sleeping alone this time, Hii.” Nako added.

“I think Hii is trying to say that we're too big for sharing beds and rooms. Don't you like it Nako-chan? You're still growing!” Sakura exclaimed, earning a nudge from the elbow from Nako.

“I'm just worried that's all, things might happen, you know?”

“Our rooms are besides each other, if something happens, I'll call the both of you.” Hitomi reassured Nako. “Don't worry.” Hitomi ran up to her and squeezed her hand, intertwining her fingers with Nako's.

A soft knock on the door was heard. Sakura came to open it and to her surprise it was Chaewon.

“Hi. I came to get you guys, you must be hungry. Breakfast is downstairs.” The red headed girl invited them. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Hitomi's hands in Nako's and averted her eyes from the view.

“Uhm. About earlier, I'm sorry for being such an .” Chaewon bowed and apologized. Sakura was baffled at the sudden change, while Nako just smiled at the girl. Hitomi let go of Nako and went in front of Chaewon.

“It is fine. You shouldn't worry too much about it.” Hitomi came up to Chaewon and gave her a head pat despite being shorter than her. Chaewon felt soft and looked at the girl giving her head pats.

So soft… she murmured.

++

 

At the dining table, she saw Eunbi and Chaeyeon readying their food.

“We’re a little short on employees right now since there has been only a few check ins lately. And right now you guys are the only guests and we were notified late last night only, so the employees haven't been back yet.” Eunbi explained.

“It's fine we don't need a lot of attendants, Dr. Eunbi is enough.” Sakura took the plate from Eunbi's hands and started helping her prepare the table. This act earned a groan from Chaeyeon.

“You flatter me too much, Miss Miyawaki. Please sit down. Let me do this for you.” Sakura's actions usually catch people off guard but the doctor had an air of composure with her.

“Hai hai arigatogozaimashta oi oi dozo sakura-sama hey hey oi yoyo watashiwa tamago” Chaeyeon took Sakura by the shoulders and pushed her towards her seat while spouting random Japanese words. The two continued to bicker until Chaewon called their attention.

“Chaeyeon, that's not how you treat guests. I'm sorry about that Miss Miyawaki. Please watch me. Uhm.. Miss Honda?” Chaewon called out to Hitomi with her seat pulled out for the girl.

“Thank you, Chaewon but.... I told you to call me Hiichan..” Hitomi pouted.

“I'm sorry. I'm more comfortable calling yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter