Unexpected Time Alone.

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun ran.
But this time, with several papers in her bag and a mission to accomplish. A mission that she took on reluctantly.

----

Jungkook was confused and worried by the snap he saw. He decided to text her, since she hadn't even arrived yet though they had planned to meet up. They had plans to discuss the project and then visit Jimin for his rehearsals, but he wasn't sure if they would make it, not with Seohyun not even showing up.

He sighed.

A problem.

He chewed on his bottom lip, staring at the text message Seohyun had sent. He could go to Jimin's rehearsals, but who was he to Jimin? No one important, he mused. They had just gotten themselves acquainted, and the only times he saw the elder was from afar, at his famous shows. He couldn't just show up there without the one reason he used to go see him. 

With much pondering, he decided to message the man in question. It's better to ask him when I have so little time left before rehearsals start. Nothing's gonna change unless I do something. 

He smiled. Not just any smile, that big bunny smile. That very sweet bunny smile that Seohyun gaped at when he first met her. Thinking about it, he got up from his table and gathered his belongings, she reminds me of Tae, and paid his bills at the cash register. He did see some similarities, but there were far and between. Did Tae know her for a while? The thought lingered as he made his way to the auditorium. He wasn't sure why it bugged him, but he let it stay. He could think about it later. 

---

Jimin was definitely holding his breath.

It's not like he wanted to. Though the same couldn't be said about Hoseok's sudden fit of laughter.

Jungkook was no where near his impression of him. He thought of a bad boy that didn't care about anyone else. Heck, of course he would think that! One look at his profile pictures on SNS and it definitely seemed that way. 

But, no.

The Jungkook standing in front of him was bashful, sweet, respectful, and just the cutest little thing. He cooed internally, wanting to wrap the younger into a bear hug. Even his voice was perfect.

"Hello there, Jimin-hyung." The younger bowed, promptly bringing Jimin out of his day dream. He bowed back on instinct and then smiled. And Jungkook smiled. Jimin marked that day as the day he died, because he knew for certain, that he was smitten.

There was something about Jungkook, that radiating smile and sweet demeanor that plucked at his heartstrings. But he knew that he wasn't some shallow person. He knew that there was more to Jungkook than what met the eye, and that's what got him starstruck. 

He would continue talking to him if the absence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter