Loose Threads.

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey there! First chapter is up! I may or may not include moments of normal writing, depending on whether it is necessary or not. Or for added effect. But for most of the time, I will write normally for some few moments. I hope this isn't confusing.. ^^" Enjoy!

Jungkook was anxious. Somewhat. Okay, maybe just a little negligible bit. But he had his reasons. When the year's biggest project that combines all the first years in all faculties was discussed in class, everyone was anxious. The project was something that would be heavily graded on, counting for nearly 80% of their final grades of that year. He could tell why though; collaborative skills are important, and if students don't build that, their careers will have a bad time taking off. However, he was more anxious about meeting his partner, that his teacher assigned him with. They could have chosen their partners, but Jungkook was taken off guard when his professor gave him the offer of teaming up with a theatre student who was well known to be friendly and open-minded. Though Jungkook accepted the offer, he wasn't sure what to make of his professor's tone when he was offered that opportunity. Pity? Understanding? He wasn't sure. But he sent that message anyway. 

Seohyun was too busy screaming into her pillow as each small movement caused pangs of pain to pierce through her abdomen. 'Who thought this was a good idea?!' She screamed internally, gripping at her sheets. Enough was enough, and with swift movements that were filled with urgency, she grabbed her phone and decided to message her brother. At least he could get her something to soothe the pain. Hopefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter