Chapter 7

The Flower Four (F4)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Yuri and Jessica sat on the nearest bench and had a little talk for a while.

 

"Where are you going?" Jessica asks.

 

"Home." then, he looked at her. "You?" 

 

"Me, too." 

 

"All dressed like that?" 

 

"I have my reasons." she pouted and Yul just chuckles. "Why?" Jessica asks him.

 

"We meet under such extreme circumstances." he said.

 

"I know." she smiles. "Mm..can I ask you something?" Yuri just looks at her waiting to be asked. "Is there anything in the world you can't buy? Something you can't buy even with a million dollars?" dejected, she figures there isn’t, but perks up when he answers after a moment of thinking, “Air.”

 

"What?? Oh, yeah. The air!" they both laughed at the sudden moment. "Why didn't I think of that?" amused at her happy reaction to finding one unbuyable thing, Yuri ruffles her hair which made Jessica stunned.

 

"You're quite a funny character." he said and as he gets up to leave, he tosses her his sneakers, since she’s now barefoot.

 

"Wear them. People will call you crazy if you go around without shoes." Yul tells her. Jessica watches him zoom off on his motorcycle with a smile.

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     She tries to return the shoes the next day by visiting the F4 lounge, but only Sooyoung and Yoona was there.

 

"Hey, aren't you Wonder Girl? Taeyeon's worst nightmare." Yoona laughs.

 

"What are you doing here? Taeyeon isn't here right now." Sooyoung asks her.

 

"I don't have any business with him." she grumbles. Sooyoung later noticed the shoes she's holding.

 

"Aren't those Yul's running shoes?" he asks Yoona who's beside him.

 

"Please, give it back to him." she said and handles it to Yoona. When she's about to leave, he stops her.

 

"Wait, would you like some tea?" Yoona asks her flashing his charming smile.

 

The guys know they owe their recent entertainment to Jessica, and invite her to have some tea while she fills them in on her latest encounter with​​​​​​​ Taeyeon.

 

"You really said that to him??" Soo asks and Jessica just nods.

 

"Wow, you're amazing! No one's ever made him that angry before." Yoona tells her.

 

Seeing a commercial of Sandara Park on TV, the guys mention that Yuri ought to be happy that she's coming back to Korea soon. She then, approaches the two guys.

 

"Excuse me, have the four of you known each other for a long time?"

 

"Yeah, since kindergarten." Sooyoung answers.

 

"Ah.."

 

"I can tell something's on your mind. Ask me, I'll try to answer it. I'd be paying you back." Yoong speaks.

 

"Paying me back??" Jessica got curious.

 

"Yeah. We've had a great time lately, thanks to you." he smiles at her.

 

"Mm..are Yuri and Sandara Park acquaintances??" she asks which made the two chuckle.

 

"Acquaintances?" they questioned then Yoona explains her everything.

 

"Yuri was involved in a car accident when he was five, his parents were killed on the spot. He became authistic and didn't hang out with anyone, but it was Dara who pulled him back into the world. She's been our friend since childhood. But to Yul, she's his first love, girlfriend, and also like a mother." this information drags Jessica into a funk, so much that she even cuts dinner short, feeling inadequate next to the glamorous model.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter