Feeling

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You knew my feelings, you chose to ignore it".

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

I try to pull him away but he deepens the kiss. I see the tears run down his cheeks as he stops kissing me. He sadly looks at me, he chokes back a sob. I just stand there, the silence filling in the air. He places his head on my shoulder. 

"Looks like my feelings got ahead of myself," his lips quiver in fear. "Yes, the king of the school, Seoyu, has fell in love with Baekhyun".

I slapped him hard in the face with tears filled in my eyes. "You bastard . . .".

 

 

"B-baekhyun . . .," His voice is desperate as if he actually believed I liked him. "I'm so sorry . . . . .I really am". Clutching onto my shirt, he gently grips onto me, sinking his head onto my shoulder. "P-please . . . .".

"Hey  . . .Seoyu . . .," I whisper softly. He looks up at me. "Look at the monster you made". His eyes widen to see my sudden tears falling down.

He pulls me to an embrace. "No, you're not a monster . . .Baekhyun". I abruptly push his chest and run off. Every footstep I took, the heavier my shoulders. I start breathe abnormally. My vision starts to get blurry. I place a grip on these familar black gates. I squint my eyes to see I'm actually at the entrance of my son's school.

 

 

Then everything turned black.

 

------------------

 

 

Flashback

 

 

I push my square glasses up and honestly, my glasses are just for show. I don't actually need glasses. But it makes me look smarter? I look around to see my tall dork running towards me with his black hair swifting with the wind.

"Baekhyunnie!" He glomps at me and wrap an arm around my shoulder. "How's it going?"

I push my books close to my chest shyly. "O-oh. It's good. I was waiting for you". Chanyeol strikes his signature smile at me.

Freshman year is going by fairly good. I'm glad to finally blend in with a group of people I can relate to. Chanyeol hurries and drags me to the nearest cafe.

 

 

I look at my reflection as we walk toward the entrance of the cafe. The window's reflection of me makes me cringe. I didn't like the way I looked. Big fake glasses. Mushroom light brown hair. A stripe t-shirt with a light baby blue cardigan. Khakis with some grey converse. My height is somewhat a little bit short than the average height.

"Oi, why are standing there like an idiot?" Chanyeol's voice makes me go back into reality. "Checking yourself out?" 

He giggles as I softly smile at him. We both wait a medium-length line of people getting ice cream. We were both patiently waiting until a loud ruckus erupts into the scene.

 

 

"Hehe yeah. Crazy, right?" I turn my head to see a really good-looking guy with a toothy grin. (A/N : Seoyu looks like Joohyuk <3). My god, he looks like a character from a manhwa. My eyes were fixated only on him. Then Chanyeol's back blocks my view.

"What do you want to order?" Chanyeol looks down at me, with his dimple showing while smiling like a puppy.

"Hmmm, mint? Oh, strawberry!" I smile really big knowing I'll get ice cream. Chanyeol smiles and ruffles my hair. We both burst into small laughs but our laughter was interrupted by a cough.

 

 

Seoyu and his group of friends were staring us down. With such judging eyes, I immediately grab Chanyeol's shirt.

"Yeol, they're looking at us weird . . .," I put my head down and avoid those eyes.

"Let them look. Those asses always stare at us as if we did something wrong," He looks down at me, knowing my anxiety issues. He clears his throat and speaks in a softer tone. "It's okay to be yourself". His words calm me down, then I look back up again with confidence. He's right, there's nothing wrong  . . .

 

 

I don't know why but as we got our ice cream, that popular guy just kept looking at me. I was trying to be completely oblivious to his existence. I try to just focus only on Chanyeol and his ramblings about aliens existing on earth. Suddenly, his phone vibrates causing me to look far in a distance. Trying to not directly at that popular guy, just why is he looking at me?

"Damn it . . . ," Chanyeol mumbles, I turn my eyes back to him. "Looks like Suho forgot the damn airplane model!!" Chanyeol gather his things and dumps it into his backpack. 

"Y-you're leaving?" I try to grip onto Chanyeol's hand. "I-I mean . . .could I go?"

"Baekhyun, it's fine. Enjoy yourself some free food and here," He places a five dollar bill on the table. "I really am sorry. I have to go!" He gives me a really quick hug. I look at him with sad eyes, is he really leaving me surrounded by idiots?!

 

 

Looking down at the table, I just awkwardly eat my ice cream alone. Oh god. No. Please, no. Don't make eye-contact. Just eat. I heard the chair makes creaking noises, somebody is sitting to me!

"Hey, I seen you in one of my smart classes . . .," The popular guy tries to lean his head to make himself into my vision. "You okay there?"

Ugh, get the hell away from me. I fake a small smile. "I'm fine. So, umm . . .w-who are you?".

"Seoyu. I sit right behind you," His face looks like it's telling me physically what the man. I just shrug awkwardly, giggling away.

 

 

"U-um, I know it's weird but I actually thought you were cu- cool . . .yeah cool . . .," I start to blush, gosh! Way to blow my way to popularity.

Before he even responds, the group he came with surround the both of us. One buff guy latch his arm around my shoulder. Another places a hand on my back. I sit there, literally cold sweat everywhere. I'm surround by all these football frat boys.

"Whatchu guys doin'?" The guy standing next to Seoyu gives me a michievio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter