Breakfree

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is a limit for my tolerance"

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, quick question. . . .," I already put Tae to sleep with Jongin in the master bedroom. "Why were you with Chanyeol's apartment earlier?"

"Whoa, somebody's quite jealous," his heart-shaped lips curl up in a twisted smile.

"I'm being serious," my bottom lip stuck out a little as I sort of stutter.

 

 

He sips his cup of tea slowly, on purpose. That damn bastard. "I'm close with Chanyeol. He likes to be around me".

"Uhhh okay," I tried my best not to sound a tiny bit jealous. 

He gulps another sip of tea.  "But honestly, you two are ing idiots. If you guys weren't so god damn ing stubborn and prideful; maybe this whole ing misunderstanding wouldn't happpen!"

He literally looks like he was about to murder me. Kyungsoo take another sip. "I never seen such petty people in my life".

I massaged my temples. "I literally confessed to him. He said he needed time. But lead me on to false hope. I usually don't have high expectations of people. But the fact that he's still salty makes me think maybe it's better being alone".

"I still think you both are ing stupid. Put down your guard down and trust him," Kyungsoo is actually giving me advice? Wow.

 

 

He sighs deeply, not wanting to punch me obviously. "I told him the same ing thing. But the damn gigantic elf face ing ignored me and drank alcohol".

"How could I trust him when he doesn't trust me?" I stand up from the chair. "Look. I need to take care of Tae and figure out how the hell did he end up here. This has been the most stressful week ever".

 

 

Kyungsoo almost spits out his tea, concealing his laughter. Then he start a coughing fit but ends up swallowing the tea. "You're such a ing . You don't even know why your son appeared. Is he even your son?"

I furrow my brows, giving a malice glare. "Don't you dare say anything about my son. Whether or not if I'm the father, he's still my son. He even told me he got abandoned and I'm his other dad. The real one".

 

 

Kyungsoo immediately gasps as if he remembers something. "That you slept with at that huge party was a true rumour?!"

"She's not a . I was. . . ," my cheeks turn so pink that I could feel myself blushing. "I was quite 'fired' up and just wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter