Chapter 2

DIVINE

~YURI's POV~

I got to meet my other dormmates since they're all in their free time. Sooyoung, is the girl who's taller than me and she loves to eat according to her, *smile* and there was this girl who is a bit quiet since she's the maknae in this dorm, her name is Seohyun, and this girl who loves to dance, I think we can be close-friends since I love to dance too (Yeah!) her name is Hyoyeon and another girl who love to make cute faces :) her name is Sunny. And my roommate Yoona but she's not around cause she went to the library for some research according to them.

Now, I'm here in my room but not actually MY room since I'm sharing it with someone, I finished placing my things in this room and its time to have some nap. Today is quite tiring.

*slowly close my eyes*

 

~YOONA's POV~

Hello everyone I'm Im Yoona, they called me 'doe-eyed girl' because of my eyes. My friends call me Yoong. I'm now walking back to our dorm after making some research in the library. Seohyun texted me earlier that our new dormmate had arrived, so I will be sharing my room now with someone, I'm curious how this girl look like since our maknae doesn't describe that girl.

As I entered our dorm, Tae unni is cooking already our dinner and Tiff unni is also there to help her. I look around our living area to have a glimpse of our new dormmate but she's nowhere to be seen. So, I decided to walk to my room after greeting my other dormmates in the living area. As I opened the door in my room, I saw a girl sleeping in my bed, I guess it's her. She have a tan skin and a pretty sleeping face. I didn't bother to wake her up even she's sleeping in my bed. It would be rude to wake someone up while sleeping, so I let her be and also maybe she's tired.