Chapter 1

DIVINE

~Yuri's POV~

It's been 5 years since I left this place. Feeling the air here is so comfortable and I feel at home. I'm Kwon Yuri, I'm pure Korean but I lived in States for 5 years, I took my high school years there and 1 year in middle school. I'm back here in Korea to start my tertiary level in one of the prominent University here in Seoul.

Now, I will be living alone, alone means without my parents. I will be staying in the University Dorm and hope to meet new friends. I'm always looking forward to it since I convinced my parents to let me study here.

Now, I'm on my way to the University driving my car. My parents arranged everything I needed before I left States, that's why I have my own car. Honestly, I'm a month late now to start my studies in the University. But it doesn't have much problem because of my parents.

I park my car in the parking area of the University. I noticed that some students stare at me as I walked out of my car. I just smile shyly to them as I walk to the dorm building. The Dorm Landlady told me that I will be sharing the dorm room with 7 people. So, it would be 8 people in 1 room but it was big enough for there have 4 bedrooms in 1 dorm room. Probably, I will be sharing the room with a roommate.

My dorm is in the 4th floor, room 808. I walk to the elevator with my luggage, as the elevator door open two girls join me, one of them press number 4 so I didn't bother pressing on cause we're on the same floor. One of the girls look at me. "Are you not going to press which floor you where?" asked by the girl who have a beautiful eyesmile. "Ah! I will be in the same floor as you." I replied smiling at them. "Same floor as us? So, it means you're our new dormmate?" asked the girl who is shorter than me curiously. I am thinking when the eyesmile girl interrupt my thoughts. "I guess you are, cause in every floor there is one common dorm. We are 7 students who occupied the 4th floor and every room probably have 2 occupants. And you are the one that will share the same room with one of us." the eyesmile girl inform me. "Don't worry, we are already informed about it by the Landlady. By the way, welcome to our dorm. I'm Kim Taeyeon," said the shorter girl. "I'm Tiffany Hwang," said the eyesmile girl smiling cutely. I bow to them and intorduce myself too. As if on cue after I introduce myself the elevator door opens.

We walk out of the elevator and the two girls open the door on our left side and a wide living area greet me. It's really big enough for 7 persons, "This kids must be very lucky," I thought to myself.