Really

Lilac Sky

“Thank you for let me borrow your clothes.”Just when she when outside of the the guest room,the taller woman offer her to sit on the chair in her dining area.

 

“Do you want some tea or coffee?”the woman offer her as she heated the water.

 

“Tea. And Irene.”

 

“I’m sorry.what?”she open the cabinet and take a look at the raven hair girl confused to what she said.

 

“My name.It’s Irene.Actually it’s Joohyun but people called me Irene since I’m a little so.y-yeah”

 

“Moon Hyuna.And you are so cute.”Irene heart start to skip a beat once she saw the woman smile at her.Yes,this older girl is sure as hell is cold and it’s seem like she really hard to approach.If Irene saw this woman in other occasion,they wouldn’t talk to each other....at all.

 

But her smile.It’s so warm that even as the iceberg in Titanic would melt if she smile all the time.Well,if she did,The Titanic would not have a movie then.And that movie is Irene favorite.

 

“Why did you shutter all the time?Am I make you uncomfortable?”The woman stated as she placed the hot green tea infront of the small girl.

 

“Thank you”Reaching out of the the cup.She take a sip of green tea.Oh Lord.It’s taste so good.”I don’t know.You just make me so nervous.I can’t think strai--.”As Irene respond,the older woman sit next to her at the dinning table.

 

“Well,continues”she ordered as she placed her hand on the younger girl’s thigh.”Did I make you more nervous now?”She whisper in Irene ears.She don’t usually treat someone like this but see the raven hair girl make her feel so..satisfied.For God know what reason.”Have you ever being with woman before?”

 

Upon hear what Hyuna said.Irene’s face blooms crimson.She stand up and excused herself.”I think I need to go home.I have many worked to do.”Which is a lie.She don’t have work.She just went to apartment and sleep.Oh God.It’s already so late and here she is with beautiful stranger who she only know for few hours.

 

“And I’m sure you also had work to do since you’re prosecutor.”She stated as she played with her fingers.Bad habits.

 

With a quick breath,Hyuna stood up and she walked to the flusted girl.”You know that your face as red as tomato.I’m kidding okay.Yeah.I have a tons of works to do.But I rarely have a guest so why not treat them.”

 

“Is that how you treat all your guest?”Irene asked as she has that ‘really’ face.

 

Shaking her head,Hyuna smiled warmly as she ruffle the younger girl hair.”No,It’s just funny to play around with you.You should see your face”Hyuna then imitated the way Irene clumsily stand up.

 

I can’t believe I though she really a cold woman.She a child.Irene though as she rolling her eyes.”Okay.Whatever.I really need to get back home.”

 

“Really.”Hyuna murmurs,rising her eyebrows.

 

“By the look in that table,you have so many works and I don’t want to bother you.”She replied and pointing out her hand to the table behind Hyuna.

 

“Fine.Want me to drive you?”she questions and take her cars key on the kitchen counter.

 

“No.I don’t want to burden you.”

 

“You’re not.”the brunette insisted.Without waiting for Irene reply,she took the shorter girl’s hand and dragged her outside.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“I don’t know how many times I said this but thank you.If not you,I’ll catch a high fever.”

 

“It’s nothing.Just thank Seulgi.If it is not her.I wouldn’t comeback.”she says,smiling.

 

“Thanks anyways”she murmurs and climbed out of the car.

 

“What bout your clothes?How should I returned this for you?”the woman stared at her.From head to toes to her eyes.

 

“Just keep it.I have many more in my home.”she says politely.

 

Not so sure she could keep it or not.I just give her clothes to Seulgi then.Seem like the brunette still stared at her,she replied“Okay.By the ways,drive save.”

 

Hyuna chuckles,then hums to herself.”You sound like my mother.”then again,Hyuna saw the shorter girl’s face turn crimson again.She sure easily blushing.If they met again in the future,the older woman promised herself that she will definitely tease this girl again.

 

If only they met again in future.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hye.This is Seulgi,the most cutest and funniest and perfect girl.If I don’t picked up the phone,I’m sleeping.So,leave the message.Buing Buing.”

 

“Hye Seulgi.This is me.Irene.I want to thank you for asking you aunt to take me there.I’m safely home right now.All thanks to you.So text me a date if you need my help again.Bye”

 

She clicked End Calling,giggling to herself.Seulgi can be a brat sometimes but the girl is caring.They known each other since two years ago.Went Irene date this boy who is Seulgi neighbour.Their friendship started there.Even after she break up with that boy who cheated on her with his college.

 

Without she noticed,she started to think about the woman she met today.The taller woman really make her confused.More confused then anythings.Maybe because she stranger or maybe because she had that aura.

 

Think about that again,Irene realise that she doesn’t have many female friend.Starch that,she doesn’t really have many friends since she run away from home.

 

Tear streaming down her cheeks once she remember the reason why she took that drastic action.Biting her lips,she wiping the tears using the back of her hand.

 

Girl need to do what girl have to do.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Guys.What you think?I think my writing is .Big times.I really need to re-edit this chapter and more.But maybe someday.And I need to learn how to write more.Last time I write a fanfiction in 2012. SO,it's big time.

 

Tell me what you think.