This woman

Lilac Sky

As Hyuna was sure that her niece enter her house safely,she started her car’s engine.

 

“Please picked up my tutors.”

 

Slowly,she went back to the direction of Seulgi’s school.She suddenly saw a familiar figure walked in the heavy rain.

 

The brunette sigh when she realise her the younger girl was right. She really walked in the rain.Beautiful but dumb at the same time.

 

She stop her cars and push the button of her car window.

 

“Hye Seulgi friend! Come inside my car. “ Seeing the confused written over the younger girl who are soaking from the rain,she continue”I’m her aunt.She asked me to picked you up. She kinda worried.”

 

Upon realise that the stranger is actually related to Seulgi,her lips started to form a smile.”But I’m wet.Won’t your car will....”

 

“Just get in the car will you.”

 

Hearing this beautiful woman started to rise her voice.Irene nodded her head and climbed up to the expensive car that cost her whole apartment.

 

Yes,this mysteries woman is beautiful,rich,have a addicted voice and perfect.But the attitude she has is faraway from her cheerful niece. By the looked at her,she maybe 25 years old. But Seulgi is 16.Maybe Seulgi mother married at young ages or the age-gap between her mom and this woman is huge.

 

“Where your house?” Her thought was cut when she hear that husky voice talking to her. Damn. She already love her voice.

 

“In Jenju.Street 17.”Her replied caught Hyuna attention.Hyuna take a few glance at her.She then see the younger girl are shaking.The cold and the rain touching her skin combine with air-conditioner in her car surely make people shaking.

 

The older girl took of her jacket with her left hand while her right hand holding the steering.

 

Irene heart start to pounding so hard when she saw what the taller woman did.”W-What are you doing?”

 

“Just take my jacket and wear it.You freaking shaking from the rain.”

 

Seeing the good intention,the younger girl took the jacket and wore it.She could smell Hyuna’s from her jacket.

 

Well .This is no good.

 

Subconsciously,she feel the blood running through her cheeks.

 

“Do you want me to turn off the air-conditioner?”

 

“Oh!No no. I’m okay”

 

“You sure”When she saw that the woman start to turn off the air-con,she hold her hand to stop her.Just then,she feel electric running down her body.”Okay.Forget about it.You come to my house because my house is only three blocked away.”

 

Hyuna make a U-turn and start to speeding her car.Adventage of having a expensive car is you can arrive at your destination with the blink of an eyes.

 

 

“Well,you don’t need to be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you.Beside,I’m A.D.A for Special Unit Victim.”

 

“What was that?”

 

“Okay.I’m a lawyer for cases and I worked for goverment.So,no. I won’t and killed you”

 

With that Irene enter her house. slightly open when she saw how big her condominium are.Okay.This woman.

 

“You should change you clothes you know.Just go to the guest room over there.”Hyuna pointed her finger to one of the wooden door beside the kitchen.”In the closet you will find a few shirt and jeans.”

 

Nodding her head she heading to the guest room.There,she saw a king size bed with white sheet.In the corner,she saw a study table and a small sofa.

 

The shorter girl open the closet and she find a few white t-shirt.She tooked of her wet shirt and changed it to white t-shirt.Then her cheeks turn red when she saw the black bra neatly been fold.

 

“Should I wear it.My bra right now make me feel uncomfortable.”

 

“Just wear it.” Upon hear the husky voice,Irene almost fall on the bed.When was that tall woman come to her room.Well,not her room but still.”You talk too loud.I could hear it when I’m making my coffee at kitchen.And also the underwear.Just wear it.It’s new.Nobody ever wore it before.”

 

And just like that the woman gone.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : okay. so Asianfanfic really hate me and tell me to make this story become rated like no. It's not even rated and I also put a trailer for this fanfic. go to  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50zD-2khoAw . comment and vote.