three

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"This one's pretty. Whoa look at her eyes!" Hansol lets out a slight gasp as he points at the computer screen. 

Mingyu shows him a 'meh' look and sighs. "Pass." 

Hansol continues to scroll through the page as both of their eyes scans the monitor seriously. There are quite a bunch of good looking girls but their profile aren't too assuring to Mingyu. 

"Omo omo omo!" Hansol abruptly stops as he scrolls upward a tad bit and clicks the image. "BAM! This one's a perfect match for you hyung." he grins.

Mingyu squints his eyes as he reads the person's description carefully. "Oh God." he widens his eyes all of the sudden as he shakes his head. "No way."

"But why?! I mean she's pretty and-" 

"-And she's got four kids." Mingyu cuts him off before Hansol could finish his sentence. He points at the monitor screen as he gives a look to Hansol. 

"Oh my God what." Hansol's jaw drops as he immediately reads the description. 

"Come on keep scrolling." Mingyu orders as his eyes pierces onto the screen and the page goes down. "Wait- stop right there!" Mingyu says as he points toward the monitor. "Scroll upwards just a bit." 

Hansol's eyes are glued to the screen as he clicks on the picture. "Wow she's gorgeous hyung." he raises his brows. "And she's got no kids." 

Mingyu reads through the description as his face enlightens. "Mhm." 

"Let's send her a wink." Hansol says in excitement as he clicks on the 'wink' button. 

Mingyu rests his back on the couch as he let out a sigh. "Well fingers crossed." 

 

+

 

"Jesus no." Areum flinches as she reads through a profile. "Has 8 bulldogs. What in the world-" she talks to herself.

Her finger continues to scroll through the trackpad as a bunch of profile shows up. "Man can this get any worse?!" she whines in frustration. "This site is weird." Areum complains as she holds the urge to roll her eyes. She's been scrolling through 12 pages of profiles yet none of them seem to interest her at all and even worse, she keeps bumping onto weird profiles. 

Then suddenly the notification bar pops out signaling that she might get a good news . "Hm?" she raises a brow as she slowly moves her finger and clicks on the button. 

 

Kim Min Gyu sent you a wink!

 

"Huh?" Areum furrows her brows as she clicks on the name as it redirects to his profile. "Wow damn. He's cute." she widens her eyes as she reads his profile carefully. "Mr. Clean Freak? Wait what-" her jaw drops slightly as he continues to read the guy's profile. "But he's pretty hot though." she mumbles. "Am I supposed to give him a wink too?" Areum asks herself as she furrows her brows. She heaves a sigh and purses her lips. "Well alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter