one

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dude I really need your help right now." he clenches his teeth as he walks back and forth in the middle of the office. "Dammit." he ruffles his hair as he takes a glance on his cellphone. 

"Wow wow calm down hyung. Relax." another guy stands up from the couch as he approaches his older friend. "I think I've got the solution." he taps his friend's shoulder as a smirk appears on his face. 

"Really?" he suddenly stops and faces his friend. His face's suddenly enlighten. "What it is?" he asks. 

"But ya know, I don't think you're going to like this." the guy shrugs. 

"Try me." he replies as he raises his brows. 

The guy sighs as he scoots next to his 'hyung'. "You know, the online dating site--" 

"Whoa well that's a no." he suddenly cuts off his friend's sentence before he could finish it since he knows exactly what's on his mind. "That's a huge no." he scoffs.

"Well I don't think you have any other choice Mingyu hyung." the guy whines. "It's probably the best chance you got. I'm serious." he continues as he eyes him. "I'm just telling you. I don't want you to be seen alone at her wedding. Especially at HER wedding." 

The guy just sighs as he holds his phone. "Well you don't have to remind me about that Chwe Hansol." Mingyu rolls his eyes as he plops himself down on the couch. 

"Then come on! Just try it!" he replies as he sits next to him. "There are a bunch of girls that you can pick there." Hansol continues. "But if you still don't want to try it, then I have no other ideas." 

Mingyu heaves a sigh as he leans onto the couch. It's probably true. He has no other choice than to just try it out. In fact he could just delete his profile afterwards and act like nothing happens. "...Alright then."

Hansol widens his eyes as he claps happily. "Great! Now let's set everything up then." he wiggles his brows at him only to have Mingyu rolling his eyes at the younger boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter