Chapter LXXII (Jessica's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Uncle and the board approved my team's drawing of the exterior of the art museum. They praised me and my teammates for being able to come up with ideas quickly. So to thank my team, I ordered snacks in my favorite restaurant to celebrate their job well done. 

"You are one awesome person, Miss Jessica," the architect Jong Shin complimented, raising his bottle of sparkling water for a toast. 

"He's right," Sehun agreed. "You're beautiful, you're rich, and you're also a talented painter and a prodigy. I think I now have a crush on you too." Because of Sehun's antic, the others . "What? Don't you agree with every word that I said to describe our team leader? All of the things I said about her are true. No wonder why the singer Park Jiyeon likes her and is trying to win her back."

Speaking of that woman, the flowers that came early today crossed my mind. Thereby I excused myself and returned to my office. I opened the small envelope that came with the bouquet and read what's written on the card. I was right about who sent the flowers. It's Jiyeon.

We'll be celebrating the group's successful album sales. As the one who gave us her financial support through Mr. Seo, I hope you can come and celebrate with us Jessie. 

Written at the back of the card was the address of the club owned by the president of MBK and the time the party will start.

"You certainly have guts Park Jiyeon," I uttered with gritted teeth. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Tiffany's number.

"Hello, Jessie. What's up?"

"Hi, Tiff. Can you do something for me?"

"Anything. What do you want me to do?"

"I need three y dresses for me, for you and Yoongie."

"What for?"

"A party."

"You know what Jessie I should be rejoicing right now since you're inviting me to a party. It's been a while since we went to a club. But instead I'm feeling something creepy. What kind of party are we going to?"

I was silent for a moment and grabbed Jiyeon's note. "T-Ara's party."

"What?! You're meeting Jiyeon?!"

"It's time for me to teach her a lesson, Tiffany."

"What will you do Jessie?"

"You'll see."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter