Chapter LXX

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes before my shift ends Jessica rose from her seat. It was the cue for the two of her bodyguards to come in to help carry her things.

"You're leaving?" Woo Bin asked her. He approached her fast enough than I did.

"You're closing soon isn't it? Besides I've been sitting here for more than an hour now. It's nice seeing you again, Binie." My eyes widened when Jessica kissed his cheek before leaving...and ignoring me.

"Si-...I mean Miss Jung?" I called.

"Yes?"

I tried an eye to eye talk because Woo Bin was watching us from behind. Jessica smirked at what I was trying to convey.

"Binie?" She's calling him? What will she do this time? Make a move to make me more jealous when I was just asking for a goodbye kiss?

"Yes?"

Jessica was smiling wryly, making me even more clueless on what she will do next. "How was my girlfriend on her first day of work?"

"Y-Your g-girlfriend? Yoona is your girlfriend?" Shock was written on Woo Bin and my co-workers' faces. And so was mine. I didn't expect her to announce in my workplace that I'm her girlfriend. Lucky enough she's the only customer left. Or else others will surely spread this confession she made.

"Yes," she answered confidently. "I hope she didn't fail to meet your expectations."

"Um, s-she didn't. She did a great job as a service crew."

"Really? That's good news. I'll go ahead. Bye."

Jessica's last glance on me indicated that she's not yet done teaching me a lesson.

"Holy cow! Miss Jessica is your girlfriend?!" Minho exclaimed.

"How? Why?" another of my co-workers named Hyoyeon asked.

I was supposed to give them an answer but Woo Bin interrupted. "I expect all of you not to tell anyone about this. If I find out that one of you breached our customer's privacy...consider yourself fired. Let's all clean up."

The way Woo Bin looked at me when we all parted sent me chills. He's probably annoyed that his crush belongs to the beautiful me. I smiled to myself because of this thought. I am so lucky that among all the fishes in the ocean, I was the one picked by Jessica.

"Miss Im, are you ready to leave?" one of Jessica's bodyguard asked. Her convoy has left long ago and Jessica must have asked him to stay behind to fetch me.

"Um, yeah. Thank you for waiting."

The dim lights were on when I got in our room. I was smiling widely while hugging the couple bears I bought in the convenience store as a peace offering to my goddess. But when I saw a bolster placed in the middle of our bed, I frowned.

"Babe?" I called on the sleeping goddess whose back was facing me. "Baby? Baby, baby, baby~~~"

Jessica violently shifted her position and shot me a death glare. "What?! I'm trying to sleep here Im Yoona."

"Let's re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter