Mate and Markings

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Jessica's POV

We were all shock when Minho came rushing into the house shouting, help, we all thought that they encountered a vampire or a hunter, but i know those 3 wouldnt run away calling for help, especially the beta. When all of us went to the living room, he told us what's happening, me and Tae were shock when he told us that Jae suddenly transformed in the middle of the noon, so we rush towards her, when we get there what we saw shocked us more, Jae, my baby sister, she's choking Yoona, her bestfriend.

Both me and Taeyeon switch to our human-wolf form and grab her, we pulled her away from Yoona, who falls down on the ground coughing, Yuri and Sooyoung rush to her side and help her stand up. She looked at Jaehyun worriedly, my sister starts fighting our grip, so we tighten our hold on her trying to calm her down.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jaehyun grunts, we notice her voice change, it's deeper and were struggling to hold her down, its like she's getting stronger.

"We need to get her out of here, let's bring her to the house" said Taeyeon 

We start bring Jae back to the house but she keeps on struggling trying to go back, that made me frowned, why is she trying to go back.

After all the struggle we had, we successfully brought Jae home, we put her in her bed, and hold her down, she's still transforming, but something is wrong with this... I look at Jaehyun and i could see the pain she's going through, she keeps on arching her back.

"What's going on Tae?" i asked her, but she look at me confused, This is the first time that were encountering something like this.

"Ahhh!......" Jaehyun shouts in pain and arches her back, her eyes keeps on changing, when i look at her eyes carefully, what i noticed made me froze.

"T-Tae... h-her eyes..." Taeyeon look at me

"H-Her e-eyes are glowing r-red..." she took a look at Jaehyun's eyes and her jaw dropped.

"Its happening....." all of us look at the door when we heard Grandpa's voice, His standing in the door with Leeteuk oppa.... He look at Jae

"What do you mean grandpa?" asked Taeyeon as we pushed Jae down in her bed again..

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jaehyun shouts in pain again and her face change

"There's no time to explain Taeyeon, Soo, Yul..help the two of them, hold down Jaehyun as much as you can..." said grandpa, Soo and Yul did what he said, so the 4 of us are holding down Jae.

"What now grandpa?" i asked him, i can feel Jaehyun's in so much pain right now...

"Get her mate quickly! we need her mate to finish the ritual, so Jaehyun's transformation would be finish" our eyes widen, and we all look at him.

"Mate?... she doesnt have a mate granpda! what are you talking about!?, what do you mean by transformation?" Grandpa glared at Taeyeon.

"She found her mate, she imprinted on her mate, she also claimed her mate as her own unconsciously, that trigger the first step in her transformation, by the looks of her now, the second stage were triggered, she got jealous... and when she get jealous her claim get stronger, it will awakens what's inside of her! now go get her mate!" but we dont know her mate.... i am still confused of what grandpa's saying... who is her mate?... 

My eyes widen.... when we were pulling her away from Yoona, i could hear people 1000meter away from us, i think they're doing something... Is Jaehyun's mate one of those people... i look at Yoona who's also in the room with us...

"Yoona, your with her ealier, who's her mate!!" All of us look at Yoona.

"Uhm....it's only a hunch....but i think.... i think... it's the actress Tiffany Hwang... she started acting weird when some raccoon talked to Tiffany Hwang..." she answered awkwardly

"Mwo!? her mate is Tiffany Hwang?...how the heck did that happen!" Taeyeon exclaimed

"Errrr.... it's just a hunch unnie... im...ohhh yeah right i remembered something... i smelled strawberry coming from that area, and my guess is, the scent came from Tiffany Hwang" i still couldnt believe it, how did Jaehyun imprinted on her... i look at my sister.... 

"Excellent now go and get this Tiffany Hwang, Yoona.." my jaw dropped and i look at grandpa... 

Is he serious.....

"Grandpa, do you know that Tiffany Hwang is a famous actress?... and you want Yoona to kidnapped her!?" I took a glance to Yoong who remained frozen in her spot.

Grandpa walk towards us and look at Jaehyun's shoulder... i gasped when i saw a mark on her.

"A-A mark?".... asked Yuri...

 

"That's Jaehyun's mark and its not complete, her back will have a mark too and if you dont get Tiffany Hwang immediately, Jae's mark will never be complete and her mark is not ordinary, that's why its hurting her" I look at Taeyeon who's frowning..

 

"Yuri, Yoona, Hyo and Minho, go get her" Yuri stands up and leave Soo holding Jae's legs, the 4 of them rush outside immediately...

 

I look at Jaehyun again and smile.

Dont worry... there's going to get her, just hold on for a moment...

 

Yoona's POV

The 4 of us run towards Tiffany's taping area and climb the tree's to look for her, the shooting is still going on.

"Well..how are we going to get her unnie?" i asked Yuri unnie

"Yeah, we cant just go and grab her! right Yul" Hyoyeon unnie added, we took positions in Jaehyun's position earlier, Yuri unnie stays quiet to observe and think of a plan.

I look at my mark and frowned.

When i get this mark, it didnt hurt, same with Taeyeon and Sica unnie, our marks came and were not hurting, But why is Jae's mark hurting her?.. we also didnt need a mate to complete our marks process...

"It looks like were lucky, i think there having a break or something..." said Yuri unnie, and it looks like she's right, i saw the human walking to different directions.

"Now what noona?" askde Minho, who keeps on looking for Tiffany Hwang.

"This is our chance to get Tiffany Hwang, Yoona can you track her scent?" i nodded my head and starts sniffing the strawberry scent i got from Jaehyun last time, after i few seconds i located her position, and its really a god spot.

"She's inside her van unnie, she's with one girl, i think its her manager or something" i pointed a black van parked next to the west side of the forest. I look at Yuri unnie who's thinking deep

"We dont have a lot of time, i guess we dont have a choice, will just take both of them, let's go!" we jumped down the tree and used our speed to go to the van without anyone noticing, as we got nearer, we heard Tiffany Hwang talking.

"I told you Hyunnie, i think i already found my soulmate"

"Aigoo unnie, your being silly again, is this about what you told me earlier?... i really think your just dreaming about vampires and werewolves again, then you met one werewolf?, come on unnie they're not real" are they talking about Jae?, Did Jae and Tiffany Hwang already met?... i grinned appeared on my face that rascal Jaehyun, that's the reason she's smiling earlier.

"But i do met one~ and she's so handsome~" i look at Yuri unnie, does Tiffany Hwang like Jae?...

"Unnie~.... they're not real.." i smirk appeared on my face, this Hyunnie girl is going to be so shock when she see us...

hahahahahahahaha... i laughed in my mind.

"Guys let's go..." ordered Yuri unnie after she's sure that the area is clear, the 4 of us used our speed and entered Tiffany Hwangs van, luckily it's not lock!.. 

Tiffany Hwang and..... oh my god... my eyes widen and my jaw dropped when i took a look at Hyunnie...

This girl is really gorgeous...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter