D-14, Clue and Butterflies

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Jaehyun's POV

 

"AGrgghhhhhh...." i was training in the training room, still trying to control my transformation when i started feeling a burning feeling inside my body, like something is ripping me apart... "uaghhhhhh..." i fall down in my knees

 

That's all you got kid?...

 

That voice again, A voice i always hear in my head and that made me frowns...

 

"What?.." a sudden pain starts again.. "ahhhhhhh" i shouted in pain...

 

 

Are you worthy to be my successor? or do i need to take over your body?..

 

"Uaaaaghhhh!!" i could feel myself transforming and then my mind getting blank..

 

After 1hr

 

I could feel a lot of pain in my body and i couldnt move.. "ughhh.." i tried opening my eyes and saw that im inside a cave, i dont know.. still feeling pain i tried to stand up, Supporting myself in the rocks, i finally manage to stood up.. i look around the cave

"Where am i?" i lean in the wall and walks, exploring and looking around, i really dont know this place, i think this is the first time i got here.

 

Still alive Kid?

 

The voice in my head made me stop walking..but i decided to talk to the voice, i always hear the voice, so i think its time that we have a talk..

"Who are you?.." i held my stomach thats hurting and cough.

I'm your partner..

"Partner, what do you mean?" i struggle to keep myself up, my body still feels weak..

 Im the former king, and im your wolf soul..

"Wait.. from what Grandpa said, your related to us right?.." the voice laugh at me

Yes i am.. your my great great grandkid..but i still dont know if your worthy to be my successor and gain my powers..

"Wha.. i still dont understand it, grandpa said, im the Wolf King, why me?..and where am i?, what is this place?" the voice laugh again, why is he laughing at me?..

You have many questions Kid, but i'll answer your last two questions you have.. your in my secret place...

"What?.." i look around, im confused..

I brought you here, you still cant control me.. and i can transform without your consent, your still weak..

I stood up straight, and clenched my fist.. i remember what grandpa said about me and Fany being in danger..

"I cant be weak, i need to protect Fany and the pack.." the voice chuckled

I like your determination Kid.. but it will be very difficult to do that, if your weak, and cant even control me and your transformation..

"Then tell me what i need to do!!" my shout echoed inside the cave..

Are you sure kid?.. you could die with what you will do..

I'll make sure that i wont die, i need to protect Fany, Tae unnie.. Sica unnie.. the pack.. i dont care if i could die trying.. i need to do it..

I took a deep breathe "Yes, im sure.. and i'll make sure that i'll succeed..so tell me"

 

Very well... prepare yourself..

 

Same time, In The City..

 

Taeyeon POV

When Joonmyun's officer rush inside his office both me and Sica already knew, that something happened again.. And were right, another victim is found lying in the parking lot of a office building..

The 3 of us, rush to the crime scene immediately, Joonmyun secured the place and made sure that the reporters stay out 500 meters off of the scene.

"It's a girl Tae.." Sica calmly informed me as we walk towards the scene, the forensics are still processing the body. I look around the place and saw somethings different from the previous case...

I nudge Sica and pointed towards the wall 40ft away from the body, its not visible in normal human being eyes, but to supernatural beings like us, its easy..

We walk towards the wall and inspect the scratch and a different blood.

 

"For sure that doesnt belong to the victim.." said Sica, i nodded my head, im also sure its a different blood.. i sniff it and look at Sica. "No scent.." we look at each other, this is what were looking for a break, something we could use.

"But how did the blood get here?.. " i asked Sica, and she look at the victim.. "Tae Do you think she could manage to possibly injured the lizama?" i look at the girl, could she possibly injured the lizama?... i walk towards the 2 forensics and tap the guys shoulder.

"Excuse me, can i take a look at the victim for a while?" the two forensic look at each other "Uhm We ca-" before the girl answer,Joonmyun appears "Let them, they're with me, leave us for a while" the two of them bowed and walks away.

"Did you find something noona's?.." he whispered quietly making sure no one can hear us, i nodded my head "Both me and Sica believe that this victim might possibly injured our killer" i bend down as i explain what we found out to Joonmyun.. "Is that true noona?" i nodded my head and stared at the victims body.

"Joon, go get medical gloves and grab the forensic kit and we'll use it in getting the sample from the wall" Joonmyun immediately go get the things i asked. Sica stared at the body, as i look at her i saw her frowning

"Wae?" she pointed towards the girl's right hand, and there i saw it..

"Noona's here.." I grab the glove in his hand and wore it..

 

This is the break we've been waiting for..

 

Back in the Kims House..

 

"Crap, TaengSic noonas and Elder Yunho's going to kill me.." Minho bite his finger as he stare at the empty training room with a very large hole visible and the new King his supposed to guard is missing.. He walk inside the room and inspect the hole, its clearly been destroyed by a big and strong creature and based on the claw marks his pretty sure its Jaehyun's doing.. His eyes widen when he felt two familiar presence, he turned around face the shocked Sooyoung and Yuri, whose staring at the hole with eyes wide open.

"Whooa, what happen here?" asked Sooyoung who rushed to his side right away

"Noonas.. i..uhmm" he scratch the back of his head, trying to think of a way to explain  to the two that Jaehyun is missing, but his worst nightmare happen when Yuri asked him the question his trying to avoid while his thinking..

"Where's Jae?" Yuri asked the obviously nervous Minho..

 

"About that noonas...." he look at them nervously..

 

After 30mins

The trio of very worried supernaturals, lead by the super worried Vampire are frantically running towards the forest, trying to find their missing King, if they didnt find her, god knows what the 2 scary alpha will do to them.

The two wolf sniffs the air, trying to find their missing King scent, while the vampire uses the tree to search, She groans pissed silently cursing the young wolf carelessness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter