Chap 12

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Kai and Tiffany:-

They both came out of an ice cream parlour

Kai: "I told you she wont be here."

Tiffany: "Well, thats the only place that came to my mind ok?"

Kai: "Why ice cream parlour???"

Tiffany: "Because Sica loves ice cream!!! And if she is sad then she should be here, since this ice cream parlour is her favourite place."

Kai: "Well how about we check the mall??"

Tiffany: "I am pretty sure Sehun, Yuri and Sunny are searching there."

Kai: "How do you know??"

Tiffany: "Coz after we left the house, i heard Sehun saying "Lets go check the mall first".

With Sehun, Yuri and Sunny:-

All three of them arraived at the mall

Sehun: "Ok guys we should split!!! Yuri, you check the clothing store, Sunny you check the shoe store while i check the accessories store, ok?? and if one of you see her, call me. Now scatter!!"

The three of them scattered to different directions. After a while of checking here and there.

Sehun: -calls yuri panting- "Please tell me you found her!!"

Yuri: -also panting- "I wish i could, but they are saying they didn't see her coming to the mall even!!"

Sehun: "No way!!" *sigh* "I'll see if Sunny found her or not." -hangs up the phone and calls Sunny- "Please tell me you found her!!!"

Sunny: "Not even her foot print!!"

Sehun: "Oh man!!" -hangs up- "where else can she be???" 

He was looking around when he saw a store where they didn't check yet

Sehun: *gulps* 'should I go and check there???.....may be i should' -enters Victoria Secret store-

With Baekhyun:-

He was looking around the park searching for her, but unfortunately she was nowhere there either, so he sat at one of the swing in the park tiredly.

Baekhyun: -thinking- 'Man!!!! I screwed up on the first day!!! what will happen the next day then?? where the hell is that girl?? If Luhan hyung was here, he would succesfully find her like he did last time!!..............wait.....last time???'

Flashback:-

It was last year when Luhan was 18, baekhyun was 17 and the rest of them were 16. It was the day when their parents announced that they are leaving for business trips, since they all work in the same company.

Mr Jung: "Sica honey!! I am sorry that we cannot take you with us!!"

Jessica: -crying- "Why not?? Who is gonna take care of me???"

Mrs Jung: "We all managed everything for you sweety, not only you but also you friends too!! please listen to us!!"

 Jessica : "No!! Do you know how i am feeling right now?? You can't leave me here!!"

Sica was so angry that she ran out of the front door of the house crying.

Mr Jung: " Sica!! NOOOO!!" - runs after her, but she was faster so he lost her-

Mrs Jung: "OMO!! Yoebo!!! Ottoke???"

Mr Jung: *sigh* "I hope this works" -calls some one-

With Luhan: 

Being a good boy he was helping his parents packing up, when suddenly his phone rang.

Luhan: "Anneyohaseyo Mr Jung!!"

Mr Jung: "Luhan!!! We are in trouble!! Sica couldn't handle the news, so she ran away!! Only you know where she can be son!!! Please find her!!"

Luhan: *shocked* "I am on it Mr Jung!!" -runs out of his house to find Jessica-

Meanwhile Mrs Jung was so depressed, She called everyone in her house, Luhan, Baekhyun Kai, Sehun, Tiffany, Yuri and Sunny were there with their parents, they were all really worried. When suddenly the bell rang.

Baekhyun: "I'll get it!! -goes to the door, opens it and sees Luhan brought Jessica back- *eyes widen* - runs back inside- "HE FOUND HER!!"

Everyone was so relieved they all went to Jessica and huged her crying

Luhan: -smiling at the scene-

 Baekhyun: -looks at Luhan, goes to him- "How did you find her??"

Luhan: -looking straight- "i found her at" -looks at Baek- "Han river."

End of flash back

Baekhyun: *snaps his finger* "THATS IT!!!! I must search Han river!!!" -runs to the direction of Han river-

With Kai and Tiffany:

Kai: -panting- "We search her everywhere!! like everywhere!! Feels like we searched whole Seoul!!"

Tiffany: -annoyed- "Aish chhincha!!! Why does she have to do this to us??? When will she ever grow up??"

Kai: "Do you have any other place in mind??"

Tiffany: *sigh* "No!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter