Their House

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the week past in a flash. Before I knew it, the weekend had arrived. Exo did not bother me the rest of the week. Which I was fine with. Yet, they did watch me from afar.

It was Saturday morning and I was preparing breakfast for Zelo and I. Zelo was sitting at the table doing some homework.

I could tell he was getting frustrated, because he trough his pencil at his book. I walked over to him, “You look like you need help.” He looked up at me with pleading eyes. I laugh at his childish behavior.

He and I sat at the table, eating and doing his homework. I would explain to him the way it worked, he would slowly get what he was doing.

After what seemed to be forever, we finished. He ran up to his room, putting his papers away. I was waiting for him return, when my phone buzzed. Who in the world would be texting me?

I looked at who the text was from. It read Kyungsoo

Who…?

Oh yeah, I am going to be teaching him today. I open the text. It read: If you still want to teach me, you can come 1.

I reply saying that I will be there at 1.

It wasn’t even a minute before I received a new text: Ok! By the way the others are excited to see who I invited over, because I never invite a girl over.

I laugh at his text. I replied quickly and set my phone down. At that moment Zelo came trotting in, “Hey, I will be gone for some time today. You will be alone for a while.”

He pouted, “Ahh…I wanted to spend some time with my favorite noona.” I shook my head at his childish antics.

“Don’t worry, tomorrow we can hang out the whole day.” He instantly lightened up. He really is a kid.

I look at the time, it read 11:57. I have about 30 minutes before I need to leave. So Zelo and I sat down on the couch. We talk for some time getting to know each other better. I told him my life with my parents in the states and how my life with them was. I told him the name I went by when I lived there, Hana Rose. He listened intently the whole time I spoke. Every now and then he would tell me about his life. I knew he was not comfortable with it so I never pushed to make him talk. Which I could tell he appreciated.

I look at the time, 12:41, “Well I better go.” He pouted. “I will be back, it’s not like I’m leaving forever.”

“But it feels like you will be.”  I ruffle his hair. I look at my clothes, presentable enough.

“You can watch TV if you want. I also have some books in my room if you want to read. Don’t forget to eat if I’m not back in time for dinner. You don’t have my number so give me your phone. Put your number in too.” We switched phones and put in each other’s number. He gave me my phone back. “Call or text me if you need anything at all.”

“Gosh now you sound like a mother. Now get going, you wouldn’t want to be late.” I roll my eyes at him and put my shoes on.

“Bye Zelo.” I smile at him.

“Bye Minji noona.” I text Kyungsoo for his address, like last time it came in a flash. I look at the address, this is really far from my apartment. Do they live in the rich part of Seoul?

I head out of the apartment complex and walk to a secluded place. I then imagine the place I want to go, with no people.

Next thing I knew I was in a rich neighborhood, with fancy houses everywhere. Seeing the fancy houses reminded me of my old house. With my parent waiting for me at home. I quickly push those thoughts away. Now is not the time to be thinking about them. I get back to my current objective, finding D.O’s house.

I wasn’t hard to find since it was the 2nd largest house in this neighborhood. I look at the time and notice it has only been 15 minutes. I will wait around till I go in.

Kyungsoo

Today Minji is coming over. I know at school the others watch her like a hawk, so I told them that it was a random girl at school that is coming over. They got really excited because I never talk to girls in school. Also, I never interact with girls that fawn over us so they are really curious. I will try to keep Minji away from then as long as possible.

Minji

I waited another ten minutes before I walked to the door.

I moved my hand to the doorbell and rang it. There was a loud ding that rang throughout the house. In a little bit I heard scrambling at the door.

“All of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter