The Chase

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School finally ended, thank goodness!! I met up with Sera. SHINee had their schedules so they could not say bye to me. Yet I’m fine with it, they are famous after all.

I gathered my stuff from my locker, surprisingly Sera’s locker was a few over. We walked out of the school building, only to see hordes of girls screaming their heads off.

“Oppa, look this way!!” “Oppa, I love you!!” “Marry me oppa.”

“What’s with the ruckus?” I turn to Sera for an explanation.

“It must be Exo. Only they can cause this type of an up roar.” I look at them when something happens. Sera stopped walking and everything went quiet. Why are people not moving, and why has the screaming stopped?

Looks like there is another time freezer at this school, interesting. I was searching for a moving figure but spotted 12. Crap! I can’t let them see me!!

I teleport over to the crowd of girls and stayed as still as possibly, yet my nose betrayed me. I let out a sneeze. It was a quiet one but you could still tell.

“Did you hear that?” One of them turned my direction. He started to walk my way.

“I forgot to tell you guys, I think there is another time controller in this school.” A panda looking guy began to speak. The person coming my way stopped and turned around. I let the breath I was holding, out.

“What?! Imposable?!”

“I thought you said that there were only 2 left.” A talk, mean looking guy blurted.

“Looks like I was wrong, the thing that puzzles me is how she stayed under the radar.”

“How do you know it’s a she?”

“By the way that sneeze sounded.”

“At least that narrows to half of the schools population. On the other note she is here somewhere. She must be close since we heard her sneeze.” A nice to look at guys spoke up.

I was getting tired of my position, so I got the bright idea to move, wrong idea. One of them saw me.

“There she is! She moved!” Lucky for me they could not see my face. Instead of waiting around to get caught, I bolted in the opposite direction.

“Wait, we want to talk!” Like heck you do! I was running as fast as I could but they were slowly gaining. One was so close, he reached out his hand. I panicked and teleported back to Sera. Once there I instantly started the time.

I was wheezing from all the running, I really need to work out more. Sera looked at me baffled, “Are you ok? You look like you just ran a marathon.”

I laugh at her honesty, “I’m fine, really.” She looked at me with disbelief, but didn’t ask any more questions.

We reached the school gate and parted ways.

Exo

“Where did she go?” Chen asked in between breaths.

“I was about to grasp her arm when poof, she was gone.” Kai wheezed out.

“So she can freeze time and teleport. How come we have never heard of her?” Kris pondered at that thought.  

“Maybe she is new?” Sehun suggested.

Luhan pondered at that question then looked up. “The only new girl is Kim Minji, she is nerdy looking but she is really funny. She can only control the elements. Yet there is something strange about her. When I was reading her mind she was said I was dangerous and she had to be careful around me, I’m not dangerous at all. That was the first strange thing that happened but then the teacher came in, so I looked at her and she said something on the lines of researching Legacy if it wasn’t for school. So I asked why research Legacy and she panicked slightly when I asked but said it was for language essay.”

“Just in case, keep an eye on her from now on.” Suho cautioned.

At that moment time started to move again, “Tao did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter