I n s e p a r a b l e

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

_______________________

Onew’s POV

_______________________

 

 

 

/To:Ae Rin/

Heyy Aerin-ah! Let’s meet up and hang around!

 

/To: Onew  Oppa/

Yo! Umm, sorry I’m taking care of Jonghyun at the moment.

Maybe next week? ^^

 

A sudden anger pierced onto my jolly mood. Did you just mention Jonghyun?!


/To: Aerin/

Hahaha, you mean Jonghun? Why would you talk to Jonghyun anyway? Hahaha

Sounding like a douche on the phone is my style.

 

/To: Onew Oppa/

No, Kim Jonghyun your neighbour.

Onew, I think we need to get things straightened up a bit. Local bistro at 4pm, I’ll wait no matter how long you take :)

 

That does not sound too nice. Oh crap…

 

I quickly changed into a casual yet cool outfit to uphold my image to her. Why is she with that bastard anyway? What’s so good about him?

 

I am definitely million times better in terms of personality, height, age(mature men are better) and wealth. I’m ahead of him, I deserve her more tsk!

 

But, she might be suddenly confessing to me…or she might be asking me for help and support…or telling me she wants to live with me or something. OH MY GOD! The thought of that is just amazing!

 

I cannot wait to see my future roommate/girlfriend Kwon Aerin.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“ Hey Aerin!” I chirped and headed towards her table.

 

She seemed concerned and slightly irritated about something. The way she knitted her brows really surprised me because a frustrated Aerin would possibly be gaming right now instead of talking it through.

 

“ Hello…” she addressed in a more formal attitude.

 

“ Hahaha quit the formalness. Why did you ask me out here?” I tried to lighten the tension but she still kept her stern aura. Like an icy wall that I could never surpass.

 

“ Umm, I’m here to inform you that no matter what you do to try and break my relationship with Jonghyun…it’ll never work.” She uttered, threateningly.

 

I gulped, swallowing a tonne of awkward air into my stomach.

What did that dickhead say to her?!

 

“ What…what are you on about?” I tried to act as innocently as possible. Smile Onew, you can use that eye smile to talk yourself out of it! Ha!

 

But she never even bothered to stare back at me, she was pissed off. Sipping on her glass of water she then sent me another dagger.

 

“ Onew…I have always respected you as an Oppa/older brother, I never knew you would like me. My feelings for Jonghyun were hidden but they were here all along and will never change. Don’t you think you can stand between us all right? And Billy, you think tricking me into saying crap about Jonghyun will really separate us, permanently?” she explained in disappointment.

 

My heart sank.

 

Kwon Aerin, why do you have to be like this? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH!

 

“ A—Are you going out with Kim Jonghyun?!” I angrily implied to myself. She found out about my perfect plan…which isn’t too perfect now but that’s not the point!

 

Arghhhhh.

 

She tried to avoid my question but after a short moment she muttered, “ Y—yes..”

 

MY LIFE.

 

As if, this can’t be true! I pinched my left cheek with all my might just to feel a bruise forming onto it.

 

It just can’t be true.

 

“ Stop it. Stop hurting yourself Oppa, just stop. I can’t be with you because I can’t treat you than a older brother. You understand? “ Brutal reality check.

 

But, true.

 

“ I—I’m…sorry…” I apologised, “ You were just so unique and different. I knew Jonghyun liked you for a while but that idiot just didn’t want to admit it. I could not but fall for your charms! You’re beautiful but distinctive; I just need you Aerin…why can’t you love me?” I admitted.

 

I’m just making matters more complicated.

 

Love cannot be forced Oppa…” she mumbled and left me there, alone.

 

Why does every girl have to leave me like this?!

 

 

__________________________

Nobody’s POV

__________________________

 

 

5 YEARS LATER...

 

 

 

“ Rinnieeeeee  !”

 

“ Hyunnieeeeeeeee!”

 

“ Good morning my baby! You were a bit frustrated weren’t you last night?” Jonghyun teased Rinnie.

 

“ Shut up! I was just….a bit excited!” she clarified while she blushed under the covers.

 

“ You know Onew hyung is coming back from Australia tomorrow, I think he hooked up with some white chick!”

 

“ Oh really? Kyahh! Haven’t seen him in years!” Aerin commented as she hugged her husband’s waist. Too young to get married, don’t you think?

 

“ Omo, remember we have to meet up with Key and Eunnie today! Double date! Wake up you lazy bum!” Jonghyun shouted but Aerin refused.

 

“ I’m too tired from last night…” Aerin confessed in a seductive way.

 

“ Yah! I can make you more tired than!”

 

“ Get off me KIM JONGHYUN! YAHH!”

 

“ Too late!” he smirked and planted his lips onto hers once again.

 

Inseparable with his Rebellious….wife.


-END-



___________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME TILL THE END!
I sounds like Harry Potter or something, haah! I wanted to end this fanfic before it become really because I lost inspiration! It's time to start things afresh! YAY!

So tell me what you think of my ty ending...and, COMMENT! FOR THE LAST TIME MY LOVELIES <3 :'(




I'LL MISS EACH AND

 

 

 

EVERY ONE OF YOU!