F i g h t

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

__________________________

Jonghyun’s POV

__________________________

 

I blinked a few more times and pinched my cheeks, hard.

that hurt.

 

CRAP that was real. Airy was still frozen in bewilderment and Onew…well,he’s on the floor :L

“ K--Kwon A--ae Rin,” I stuttered, “ what did hyung just do?” I concluded and she slowly turned around. She was frightened yet astonished but nothing came out of .

“ N—Nothing, I’ll just take him back, yeah?” she lied and helped the unconscious hyung up. Aish, what do you mean nothing?!

 

HE DID EVERYTHING!

 

“ I’ll help you…” I offered and grabbed hyungs other arm. Something in me was getting pissed.

Like REALLY pissed.

Why the ? Why her? She’s my ‘GIRLFRIEND’!

He knows it.

 

Everyone does

Just go kiss that daughter of Mr. Kim’s maybe he won’t be as pissed at me and announce hyung as his son-in-law or something. Just get the out of Kwon Aerin’s sight.

She’s…‘mine’.

We pushed open Jinki hyung’s bedroom door open and gazed. Are you ing serious?!

CHICKEN POSTERS?!

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH HIM?

“ Er…honestly Onew?” she gazed and dropped the body back on his bed. Even his BED SHEETS were KFC. -.-

Did he like, buy that from eBay or something? That stupid hyung of mine…

Okay, enough of Onew. Back to the problem, what…she loves him or something? Why didn’t she push away, I mean if it was ME, she would’ve beaten the crap out of me. Not fair. And that ‘loving’ gaze she is contently throwing at the unacquainted Onew. Pft, you think…you’re in love or something?

After a few moments of tongue-tied silence, Onew broke out into a coughing fit. Aerin affectionately patted him on the back and helped him up on the bed. I just sighed at the relaxed duo;MAYBE I AM THE LONER HERE.

“ Yah! Lee Jinki, what the did you do to my girl?!” I screamed and he came back to life. I raised my fist in anger and Aerin just glared at me in fear. She’s never scared…then why is she giving me that look!?

“ Do. Not. Touch. Onew.” She commanded and held onto my fist.Onew was still, unaware of the whole situation.

“ W—Well, didn’t I miss out on something?” he inquired and rubbed his forehead. BAM! It was the epic fall that happened before…kekeke, I bet its karma when you do something bad =D

SHUT UP ‘EVIL’ KIM JONGHYUN, WHERE DID THE GOODO ONE GO?!

I’m cooking up all these stupid schemes…for, that .

Why?

I even planned to make Jonghyun’s  dongsaeng sick so I could make her a loner at the prom. What the is this?!

Why do I make myself such an idiotic slave for her anyway?! Aishh, this is driving me nuts.

“Jonghyun-ah, did I go sleepwalking again?” the innocent hyung asked me. I simply nodded in response while Airy left the uncomfortable scene to get him some water.

“ Lee Jinki, you did something real bad…”I inferred, trying to get him suspicious. “ Huh? What did I do? I—I didn’t…do THAT to you…right?” he awkwardly questioned.

Uh huh.You did that.

But not to me…

“ Yeahh that but to her,” I stressed and he’s gaze dramatically enlarged. I just silently laughed at his expression, hyung your such a cutie *w*

“ Oh my chickenly lord. NOOO, MIANHE KIM JONGHYUN! MIANHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love you so much, don’t murder me! Please don’t be jealous! ARGHHH! I’ll give you my entire…chick-- wait no, I can’t give you my love! SORRRY!” He rushed.

“ WHAT THE DID YOU SAY TO ONEW?!” the pissed Airy stormed inside with the cup of water.

Oh , what are you thinking you agro woman?

“ I—I didn’t say anything!” I elaborated but nobody would believe that. Onew hyung, not you again. “ Is he okay? DID YOU JUST THREATEN HIM? DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT…THAT?!Why is he so tense?!” she spat at me.

Wahhh? I’m innocent!

“ I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING, SERIOUSLY. I DIDN’T THREATEN HYUNG AT ALL!” I declared standing up to face her. “ You freaking kidding me? Look at him! You stupid bastard! He’s your hyung after all!” she maliciously poked me on the shoulder.

KWON AE RIN.

You just heard Onew hyung’s yelling and you think I’m…what? THREATENING HIM?!

ARE YOU INSANE?!

I am utterly respectful to all my ‘elders’ (e.g. hyung,noonas,appas,ommas etc) and I DO NOT ‘threaten’ him in any sort of way.

I’m not YOU.

“ YOU, YOU STUPID—ARGH!” I cursed and glared at her. “ SHUT UP !” she growled in response. Immediately I left the heated area in anger and disgust.

I just fought with the ugliest girl in the whole entire world. She thinks,I like her or something.

UGH!

 

___________________

Ae Rin’s POV

___________________

 

“ Aerin-ah,” the poor Onew nudged and poked my arm. I was still pissed at him.

Why would someone yell at their beloved hyung like that?!

Honestly!

Just because…Onew, like unintentionally ‘kissed’ me. That’s nothing! Seriously…stop overacting.

“ Aerin, don’t blame Jonghyun, he didn’t do anything wrong,” he elucidated. “ Huh? Stop protecting him, he doesn’t deserve it. That annoying kid…” I spoke but he just shrugged.

“ Jonghyun seriously didn’t say anything, he was just informing me…” Informing you?!

Don’t you have a better description?!

“ Hey, why don’t you just sleep here tonight? I think you and Jjong just need to calm down, right now.” Onew suggest and I nodded in acknowledgement. “ Ahh, it’s getting late, good night Onew-ah,” I said and went to switch off the light for him.

“ Eh Eh eh, I thought the girl was suppose to sleep on the bed, you know. MANNERS.” He abruptly recommended but I just chuckled. “ No need, I like the couch.”

“ ANDD, the last time I remembered, I was the one in college, not you,” indicating my continuous name-calling of ‘Onew-ah’.

“ Shush, I like to be older XD” I smiled and closed the light. “ Good night! Aerin!”

“ Night,” I greeted and crashed onto the couch.

Why am I so pissed about Jonghyun, anyway?!

D—do…I like…Onew? IMPOSSIBLE.

Forget it.

--

“ Want me to take you to school?” Jinki offered but I shook my head. “ I prefer walking or the bus. Plus, people are all nosy these days, maybe you’ll be my next rumored boyfriend after TWO Jonghyuns!” I joked and he just laughed at my lame yarn.

“ Oh, maybe I should change my name to Jonghyun or something?” he continued but I just stared at him. Hmmm,I like the smile ;]

“ No! Most Jonghyuns are jerks,like the one next door,” I referred. “ *sigh* You still don’t understand the poor Jjongie,” he clarified and dragged me out of the door.

“ Just go on my car,” and surprisingly,I didn’t refuse.

 

_________________

Taemin’s POV

_________________

 

“ Ehh, Key hyung. Omo, look over there!” I spotted at the newest Lamborghini driving up to our school driveway.

Wahh, so pretty!

I better ask Appa to buy it for me when I can drive ^^

“ Taeminnie, you have better eyesight than me, isn’t that Aerin-shi?” the ever-so-nosy Key Omma inquired. “ Omo, Omma, it is! I spot that red bruise she had from last week!” I spoke out.

“ Yah. How did you get so, observant?!” Key hyung asked in awe. AHAHAHAHAH, From all that video-gaming and those ‘spot-the-different’ games my eyes are professionally trained to be attentive and detailed.

For once in my life, I would like to thank those contacts my parent’s forced me to wear…maybe they magnify pictures or something =D

“ Oh my god. Look!” Key hyung shouted. I turned around to the pair and…

The guy wash-h-h-h-hugging, AE RIN!

“ Oh my baby jesus. Where’s my cellphone, son?” Key hyung demanded with those ‘divalious eyes’. Oh crap.

Phone, phone phone phone.

Left pocket? Right Pocket? #^&%$*%@^@$&$(@#^$&^

I LOST IT -.-

“ WHERE IS THE BLOODY PHONE, MINNIE?!” he raged at me and I whimpered at his tone of voice. “ I—I lost it,” I confessed and he gave me the dirtiest look in the history of dirtiest looks.

But hyung… >_<

Somehow he managed to grab his phone and he furiously punched the buttons on hisTOUCH phone.*ahemBUTTONSahem*

 

Fortunately, he put it on speaker so I could hear the complete conversation.

 

Key: ‘ KIM JONGHYUN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!’

Jonghyun: ‘ U—Uhmm, walking to school. Why are you so…tense?’

Key: ‘I JUST SAW YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY. SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?! YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO BE AGGRESSIVE LIKE ME.’

Jonghyun: ‘ Flirt? With who?’

Key: ‘ A guy that has an amazing smile and a Lamborghini’

Jonghyun: ‘WHAT THE ?! ISN’T THAT ONEW HYUNG!?’

Key: ‘ Ahahahahahahh!’

Jonghyun: ‘What are you laughing at? -.-’

Key: ‘ I just saw the bi-polar side of you. Well technically heard it. But,oh my god. HE HUGGED YOUR GIRL.’

Jonghyun: ‘ GOT TO GO. I NEED TO MURDER THAT STUPID HYUNG OF MINE.’

Key: ‘ I was waiting for that ^^ Anyway, sweet killing, Yeobo <3 Saranghae!’

Jonghyun: ‘ You’re always a wannabe sweet-talker -.-’

Key: ‘SHUT UP, HONEY!’

Jonghyun: ‘See! Anyway…goodbye my love <3’

Key: ‘Aww, thanks ^^’

 

-HANG UP-

MILLIONS of chills ran down my spine. JongKey moments;

 

PISS

ME

OFF

 

Whatever. “ Taeminnie, let’s go to class!” Key hyung went all go-lucky again and chucked his arm around my shoulder.

“ U—Umm, yeah.” I rolled my eyes.

Bi-polar to Jjong hyung? What about you? -.-

 

___________________

Jonghyun’s POV

___________________

 

Hug?!

After ONE night, they are already that close.

See, my prediction was correct. Onew and Aerin HAVE feelings bro.

But haven’t I always wanted to kick her out? It’s the perfect chance! Kim Jonghyun-ah, why do you want to leave that girl in your house?

She’s horrible!

 

  • She just judges the whole situation by what it LOOKS like (aka. The fight last night)
  • She FLIRTS with people (aka. Hug just then)
  • She ignores her ‘boyfriend’ when she has friends (aka. Sleepover)
  • She never cleans up! (aka. EVERYDAY)
  • She ditches her boyfriend for other guys! (aka.Dance)
  • She STEALS (aka. Soju)
  • She doesn’t even fold her pads probably and they are disgusting (aka. Period)
  • She hogs the shower >_< (aka. Every day)

 

See, I need to kick that out.

 

A

S

A

P

!

_________________

Ae Rin’s POV

_________________

 

“ Okay, Kwon Aerin, I’ve decided. I’m cancelling this stupid contract and yes, you’reFREE. No more pretending. No more acting like a couple. Go to Onew hyung. Just get the out of my life okay?” Jonghyun shouted and pointed at the door.

“ Y-You, ARGHHHHH! WHAT THE ?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 3 MONTHS?!” I disputed.

It’s just been like…3/4 weeks?

“ You’re ruining my life. All you do is cause trouble. You ditch me for ‘Jonghyun’, you protect Onew, you have a couple of crazy friends and you steal. I don’t know what you’re going to do next!”

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!


“ E—excuse me, did you just say…my mum didn’t die?!” I shouted in excitement. “ Yeah, apparently ‘Kim Eun Jees’ relatives visited later and realized there were 2 Kim Eun Jee’s that day. One survived and the other died. Your mother did not die…” the nurse explained.

“ OH MY GOD! THANK YOUUU!” I yelled and grabbed onto the nearest arm.

 

Onew’s

--

“ Hey, you know you can move in my house if you want. I can be your landlord and I can rent this room to you, my parents aren’t in Seoul lately and you don’t have anywhere to live…” Onew offered.

Aww, you again -.-

“ Nahh, it’s okay. I don’t want to like, create rumours.” I rejected but maybe, I was thinking of 'someone else’s feelings'.

“ You care about him, don’t you?” he said again referring to a certain jerk named Kim Jonghyun.

--

Wordcount; 2010

Heyy! Updated ^_^

Sorry, can't comment reply tonight >_<

It's getting too late T_T And, awwwwwwwwwwwwww, they fought :L

Sorry, if I made Jonghyun so mean! Try to visualise him! It's hard, to be with girls like Aerin *chuckles* LOLOL XD Hope you continue supporting guys! =D

Anticipating? (:

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS<3